what are the best white tees? and where to buy in bulk?

pretty self explanatory. im thinking about making my own t shirts but i need some info on good/cheap tees. i checked out american apparel but $170 for 10shirts is a little more than what im trying to spend. any/all help is appreciated. oh yea if you know any where to print tees please throw that info my waytoo.

Cue "Kirkland ftw" response.

EDIT After seeing 1st post:
roll.gif

wholesaledirectusa.com

get the Hood tall tees nuff said

or get cotton heritage at a local flea maeket

thanks for the help. i work at sportszone(DMV store) and we sell cubeX and jordan craig tees. any info on those brands? i forgot all about them when i madethis thread. it would be alot cheaper for me and easier with getting sizes for ppl.

Kirkland is great for a 'general' fit. I only wear them to sleep because they're too big for my liking, and the smallest size they have is medium.

somone on nt mentioned pro-5 shirts once. they're like rip-offs of proclub or something, idk. haha
anyways bought 3 for like 10 dollars, im happy with them

Originally Posted by DREDAY0789

pretty self explanatory. im thinking about making my own t shirts but i need some info on good/cheap tees. i checked out american apparel but $170 for 10 shirts is a little more than what im trying to spend. any/all help is appreciated. oh yea if you know any where to print tees please throw that info my way too.
Wait WHAT? Who the hell tried to get you like that??

pro clubs are too heavy IMO. well, last time i bought some they were. and the neck opening is way too tight also

Back
Top Bottom