WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF INFAREDS CRACKING???

dont people understand that wrapping their shoes in plastic (bags or wrap) pulls the moisture away from the shoe to equalize the moisture content of the airbetween the plastic and the shoe. it is simple chemical diffusion. putting your shoes in a vacuum sealed bag is worse cause it really pulls the moisture awayfrom the shoe to try to equalize the moisture of the content of the shope to the vacuum(no air or moisture.). plastic is the worse for shoes.

your infrareds are now unwearable eye candy.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by mikeposite

dont people understand that wrapping their shoes in plastic (bags or wrap) pulls the moisture away from the shoe to equalize the moisture content of the air between the plastic and the shoe. it is simple chemical diffusion. putting your shoes in a vacuum sealed bag is worse cause it really pulls the moisture away from the shoe to try to equalize the moisture of the content of the shope to the vacuum(no air or moisture.). plastic is the worse for shoes.

frown.gif
Don't forget about the silica packets.

dont people understand that wrapping their shoes in plastic (bags or wrap) pulls the moisture away from the shoe to equalize the moisture content of the air between the plastic and the shoe. it is simple chemical diffusion. putting your shoes in a vacuum sealed bag is worse cause it really pulls the moisture away from the shoe to try to equalize the moisture of the content of the shope to the vacuum(no air or moisture.). plastic is the worse for shoes.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

frown.gif
^silica packs are THE worst. hope you did not wrap your infrareds in plastic with silica packs. if you did they probably cracked while stored.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

frown.gif
^silica packs are THE worst. hope you did not wrap your infrareds in plastic with silica packs. if you did they probably cracked while stored.

No, in the box with the silica packets lol I'm not crazy to put my jordans in plastic bags, that suicidal.

But after a while the packets will eventually leak.

Yo, does anybody know if those plastic container with the air holes on top work?

No, in the box with the silica packets lol I'm not crazy to put my jordans in plastic bags, that suicidal.

But after a while the packets will eventually leak.

Yo, does anybody know if those plastic container with the air holes on top work?

What year '01 or '91? It doesn't matter because you have a DS pair which probably will crack after a wear.

What year '01 or '91? It doesn't matter because you have a DS pair which probably will crack after a wear.

I wouldn't risk it. I think it also depends on how big of a guy you are. More weight = more pressure on the shoe = more likely a chance of cracking.

I wouldn't risk it. I think it also depends on how big of a guy you are. More weight = more pressure on the shoe = more likely a chance of cracking.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT WEAR THEM!!! just about a 100% chance of a funeral for your infareds my friend.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT WEAR THEM!!! just about a 100% chance of a funeral for your infareds my friend.

Honestly you sufficated a perfectly good pair of shoes by wrapping them in plastic. That is the worst mistake you can make to any type of breatheable materialssuch as leather and foam midsoles. AND YES THEY WILL CRACK.

Honestly you sufficated a perfectly good pair of shoes by wrapping them in plastic. That is the worst mistake you can make to any type of breatheable materialssuch as leather and foam midsoles. AND YES THEY WILL CRACK.

Back
Top Bottom