What are things that are cool that won't be in 5 years

-Instagram
-Current plastic surgery trends like massive lip fillers, huge breast implants, etc
-guys getting perms
-pc gaming "aesthetic" with the rgb lights in your room along with the dual monitor and uncomfortable gaming chair

Last edited:
How do you figure IG won't be cool in 5 years? It's been in for last the 10. Humans, especially in western society, are visual people. It's all about looks and always has been. You think we will move on to something more intelligent lol?

Almost everything from ig are now reposts from Tik tok. They also now have a shopping tab which takes ppl away from the micro blogging experience it first offered when it came out. They can't handle the bots with the spam comments so you can't engage in any posts.
Yoi say ppl are vidual learners, which is what tiktok is since you can make hella creative videos, pictures, and sounds allowing ppl to have more creative control.

Literally everyone is moving or have moved onto tiktok.

Myspace was in for like 10 years as well and that ish tanked lol. Every social media platform has a life cycle and instagram are now on their last legs.

Almost everything from ig are now reposts from Tik tok. They also now have a shopping tab which takes ppl away from the micro blogging experience it first offered when it came out. They can't handle the bots with the spam comments so you can't engage in any posts.
Yoi say ppl are vidual learners, which is what tiktok is since you can make hella creative videos, pictures, and sounds allowing ppl to have more creative control.

Literally everyone is moving or have moved onto tiktok.

Myspace was in for like 10 years as well and that ish tanked lol. Every social media platform has a life cycle and instagram are now on their last legs.

I loathe tiktok, reels, and all that ****.

I just want OG pictures only IG back. Before videos, reels, and all the stores.

Instagram has negatively changed since being bought/owned by Facebook. It's quite strict, comments become easily reported, can't follow people's likes. Your account can be deleted for some dumb reasons. Algorithm changed.

Things that are cool that won't be cool in 5 years....

I would think of it as things that won't be as important in 5 years. Possibly pre pandemic activities, going out to theaters, concerts, events, etc.

Marriages, hopefully reselling :lol: and bots, Television, am/fm radio, malls.

i recall that being a philippino thing^. what are breath implants though?

To answer your question, capitalism as we know it may be noticeably different here. More "Made in U.S.A." stuff.

Jordan 1's
Dj4Q.gif

-Current plastic surgery trends like massive lip fillers, huge breast implants, etc

What do you think shifts the mentality of this?

Why would it stop? It has been growing exponentially in this country since the 80s. (COsmetic Enhacements as a whole)

Back
Top Bottom