What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

How anyone can drink gin is beyond me
sick.gif

I will never touch Southern Comfort again (since I was about 17 that is).

I can't do any Patron cause I immediately black out and act a straight up fool (per my Ex). 

I still enjoy a nice Gin & Tonic.

My go-to spirit drink is cheap vodka on the rocks with a splash of soda water. 
nthat.gif

I will never touch Southern Comfort again (since I was about 17 that is).

I can't do any Patron cause I immediately black out and act a straight up fool (per my Ex). 

I still enjoy a nice Gin & Tonic.

My go-to spirit drink is cheap vodka on the rocks with a splash of soda water. :nthat:
SoCo and Dr.Pepper is delicious :lol:

Anyone else hate vodka as much as I do? I literally can't drink vodka anymore unless its Belvie or Kettle one. And I hate mixing vodka with juice. 
sick.gif
 I usually just drink it with tonic or redbull. College killed the taste of vodka for me, it all tastes like rubbing alcohol now. 
laugh.gif
 Clear liquor in general is so gross, I have to pay for quality if I have to drink Gin or Tequila. 

I love dark liquor but I hate rum for some reason. The sugar. 
sick.gif
I despise vodka and refuse to drink it.

I like my liquor like I like my women: dark and heavy.

Last edited:
SoCo and Dr.Pepper is delicious
laugh.gif
I can't even tough is man. I was legit 16-17 and I poured about 14oz into a 20oz Mountain Dew bottle to go meet up with some friends. Stuff was going down like water. An hour later we're smoking a blunt and my SoCo is gone. Needless to say, I puked SoCo for days. F that. 

I'll tell y'all what though… good Tequila is delicious. I'm not talking that Patron good either. Talking that real tequila. 

Anyone else hate vodka as much as I do? I literally can't drink vodka anymore unless its Belvie or Kettle one. And I hate mixing vodka with juice. 
sick.gif
 I usually just drink it with tonic or redbull. College killed the taste of vodka for me, it all tastes like rubbing alcohol now. 
laugh.gif
 Clear liquor in general is so gross, I have to pay for quality if I have to drink Gin or Tequila. 

I love dark liquor but I hate rum for some reason. The sugar. 
sick.gif
I've been a vodka guy since I was a teenager. Everyone was heavy into Captain Morgan except me for some reason
laugh.gif

I can mess with vodka and just about anything. OJ, Cran...or if I'm feeling like no mixer....

I admit I don't have a sophisticate pallet when it comes to my booze.

How cheap we talking? Back in the day when I used to tolerate it I used to drink Popov like water. 
mean.gif

SoCo is so gross, it tastes like syrup. 
Popov was def the college booze. These days it's just "house-vodka splash of soda" if I'm ordering anything other than wine or beer. 

Yo,^^^ strawberry lemonade vodka? I would smash that with some sprite on a hot day.

Popov :smh:

I remember those struggle days. Never drink liquor that's in a plastic bottle :lol:

I'm in the military and we have our own stores and they sell "house brand" liquor in plastic bottles, strictly bottom shelf. Horrible, horrible stuff.

"Yo lemme get 2 hennessys"

I drink strictly Hennessy
The henrock is strong enough to make your heartbeat stop.

Mix it with a redbull if you want to feel it

Henny w/ red bull is legit too. Was my drink for a minute, but henny gets me a little to aggressive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I normally do Remy these days

I just got some set from the White Elephant exchange at work and it is to make a drink called Moscow Mule.

It is pretty good

Lime juice

Vodka

Ginger Beer

I've had a "Mexican Mule" where they replace the Vodka with Tequila and that it good money.

OG Incredible Hulk = hen with hypnotiq

if you wanna make a drink with alize its got to be

"one part alize - one part crystal, thugs passion baby"  

guaranteed to get that ***** wet and the **** hard

Last edited:
"Yo lemme get 2 hennessys"

I drink strictly Hennessy
"Remy as a back up"?

Where, when, why, how did this, "I only drink Henny" become a thing? **** is so funny to me. My GF's sister man legit only drinks henny 
roll.gif

Henny. New spot round my crib sells 5ths for $25 + tax.

When I'm in my broke boy mode, or cheap **** day....I get the big bottle of Pau Masson Red Berry.

My tolerance is to high. I need to detox :smh:

How cheap we talking? Back in the day when I used to tolerate it I used to drink Popov like water. :smh:

SoCo is so gross, it tastes like syrup. 

Worst vodka I've ever had.
View media item 1819951

Refund check hadn't come in yet, the whole crew struggling so we had to settle for this. At the end of the night people were vomiting bile. :lol:

I had to call the EMS service at my school for one of my friends, he wasn't responding. :smh:

:rofl:

Apple Circoc with Apple Juice is kinda good though.

Can't wait til Amsterdam comes with their Apple alternative so I can cop the cheap one, and just fill the Circoc bottle with it for the chicks :lol:

I'm at a point where I trained my temple to drink any type of liquor.

I'm a scotch guy myself, but I can do vodka, I can sip tequila all night, I can drink that disgusting henny (any color). I'm a mean machine that can rock with anything.

You dudes should diversify your bodily tolerance.
Survival of the fittest, papis.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom