What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

Oh, I'm totally with you, man. Thanks to pops, I've had the pleasure of enjoying both Glenlivet 15 and 18. Same with Macallan 15 and 18. But to be honest, I usually buy about two bottles of scotch per month. Not tryna shell out $250 per month on Glenlivet 15. TW by me charges roughly $120 a bottle. I pay approx. $250 for Macallan 18 there.
Man do you drink it on the rocks? Or do you mix it with anything?

I don't usually drink soda, but it's what I mix it with when I'm drinking on that brown.

20190419_000623.jpg

Just finished this. Gonna find something new for the weekend. Any suggestions?

Glenkinchie and Auchentoshan are Lowland Whisky that have similar flavor profiles to Japanese whisky...a bit lighter, "smoother," floral, with pear notes.

tequila-cabo-unico-001.jpg

Has anyone ever had Tequila Único?

Visited Cabo last summer and had a couple shots of it. Best tequila I’ve ever had hands down. No idea where I can get it in the US. :smh:

Man do you drink it on the rocks? Or do you mix it with anything?

I don't usually drink soda, but it's what I mix it with when I'm drinking on that brown.
Usually neat or on the rocks, brotha. I never mix my whisky with anything.

What you sippin’ on this weekend?

Bourbon on the rocks, no mixer.

Got our upgrades again for our flight tomorrow so it’s bourbon on the house :smokin

Nice. That Oban little bay is good as well

Was in The Hague a couple weeks back and this bottle of Glengoyne 10 kept me company for my entire stay in the hotel. I'd def recommend it. For the taste and versatility at the price point, you can't go wrong. I think I paid €34 for it. Was very good neat, on the rocks, with a splash of seltzer, with diet coke and lemon. Just an all around great everyday scotch.
20190330_215015.jpg

Glengoyne and Arran are slept on heavy. Both their 18 year olds are tremendous.

Back
Top Bottom