What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

^^^^

I’ll take that unopened Little Bay.

Unrelated….

7BA85EC6-8574-47DF-AA03-65C7435D2086.jpeg

E2E25C91-A99C-4ED9-A8B2-F3CB1DD60097.jpeg

Tried this for tonight. Usually not a big fan of peated stuff (I’m struggling to finish off the Laphroaig in the back) but was told this is pretty sweet. I was reluctant at first due to the “heavily peated” but am actually quite enjoying this. Sweeter than I anticipated.

E2E25C91-A99C-4ED9-A8B2-F3CB1DD60097.jpeg

Tried this for tonight. Usually not a big fan of peated stuff (I’m struggling to finish off the Laphroaig in the back) but was told this is pretty sweet. I was reluctant at first due to the “heavily peated” but am actually quite enjoying this. Sweeter than I anticipated.
Just tried this at a local restaurant and thought it was delicious.

just popped into a store next to my wife’s work. Nothing on the shelves and as I was leaving the guy at the register said “I have a Blanton’s if you want it”
7A6CE6D6-B16F-444F-8809-CD01BB251757.jpeg
Originally didn’t get anything in the Total Wine collectible whiskey drawing, but think I got a bottle of Blanton’s someone declined to pick up. Just got an email yesterday that I had a bottle ready to pick up.

Saw that yesterday at my TW. I’ll have to grab a bottle and give it a try.
Also, tupac003 tupac003 , I’m gonna need to see what your cigar storage situation looks like. I have an admittedly kind of ugly coolidor thing set up in an Igloo cooler (the inside is pretty with cedar planks and shelves and cigar boxes), but my wife absolutely hates the exterior look of it. That thing holds maybe 300 cigars, and I can’t just have that many regular humidors around to hold my stock…

Also, tupac003 tupac003 , I’m gonna need to see what your cigar storage situation looks like. I have an admittedly kind of ugly coolidor thing set up in an Igloo cooler (the inside is pretty with cedar planks and shelves and cigar boxes), but my wife absolutely hates the exterior look of it. That thing holds maybe 300 cigars, and I can’t just have that many regular humidors around to hold my stock…

Wifey is cool with my set up.

20220423_234300.jpg

It's an aduew electronic humidor with a cigar oasis humidifier.

Apparently they rebanded my humidor...

I tried to post the Amazon links but they don't work here.

If you want the links I'll send them through PM. Let me know.

Wifey is cool with my set up.

20220423_234300.jpg

It's an aduew electronic humidor with a cigar oasis humidifier.

Apparently they rebanded my humidor...

I tried to post the Amazon links but they don't work here.

If you want the links I'll send them through PM. Let me know.
So looks like yours is actually more of a mini fridge type thing? I think the wife would be cool with that once we have a house, but this is what mine actually looks like now :lol:

Had it long before she came around, but I’ve learned quickly I need to pick my battles and just go with it 99% of the time.

I probably have about 100 Cubans I’ve brought back from Mexico along with lots of other cigars, but she wants it out of the office (which was supposed to be my office working space before COVID).

Yours looks super clean though, I’ll look for something like that and hit you up if I need help with a link.

Attachments

• 99DB3684-4330-4EF0-B4D0-24CB034F056C.jpeg
    99DB3684-4330-4EF0-B4D0-24CB034F056C.jpeg
    270.7 KB · Views: 32
  • FBE564BC-8A3F-4BAD-B818-491144672732.jpeg
    FBE564BC-8A3F-4BAD-B818-491144672732.jpeg
    198.9 KB · Views: 70
So looks like yours is actually more of a mini fridge type thing? I think the wife would be cool with that once we have a house, but this is what mine actually looks like now :lol:

Had it long before she came around, but I’ve learned quickly I need to pick my battles and just go with it 99% of the time.

I probably have about 100 Cubans I’ve brought back from Mexico along with lots of other cigars, but she wants it out of the office (which was supposed to be my office working space before COVID).

Yours looks super clean though, I’ll look for something like that and hit you up if I need help with a link.

Yeah...it's the same thing really when you think about it. Mine just electronic and looks like a mini fridge.

Man, you could easily build a wood carbinet/surround for your igloo. Either paint or or stain it the color of the cabinet next to it. You’ll love yourself for it.

Imagine something like this without the legs and other add ons, just to top part.

BCB7CAF7-3A9F-4803-BBC8-18333C70AD05.png

Back
Top Bottom