What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

What is your spirit of choice?

I drink whiskey.
I drink it neat.
No ice....no mix....straight.

Whiskey cats recommend me sumthin.

Last edited:
Crown Royal my go to drink

I'm about to start doing this old head told me : drink vodka in the summer (doesn't make you stink when you sweat) and dark in the winter (keeps you warm)

Whiskey for me too. The staples for me are Jack (regular, not that honey crap) or Maker's Mark.

Try the gentlemen's Jack, or Maker's 46. Yo that 46 was so strong it made my eyes water when I was lifting the glass to my face. :lol:

Courvoisier, no ice, just neat.
Gentlemen Jack, no ice, just neat.
Crown Royal, sometimes, and very sporadically with cranberry juice, and a lime wedge.
Remy Martin, neat.

Last edited:
Whiskey for me too. The staples for me are Jack (regular, not that honey crap) or Maker's Mark.

Try the gentlemen's Jack, or Maker's 46. Yo that 46 was so strong it made my eyes water when I was lifting the glass to my face. :lol:

Ima try the 46 just cuz u said that

I don't drink anymore for the most part but I had a sip of Crown Royal apple a few weeks ago at a birthday party 
pimp.gif

Smh at you drinking thot water

I have a 1.75 bottle of "thot water", I got it as a gift at a holiday work party, I have more than 3/4ths left, disappointed can't describe how I feel about it. Not knocking anyone who likes it, but it just isn't for me.

Been chillin since I've been getting headaches from drinking recently. I was sipping on some monkey shoulder though when I wasn't trying a new beer.

I'm a dark liquor fan as well. I usually stick with Henny or D'usse because it's easily accessible in my area. Whiskey is my favorite though by far. Hibiki (Lost in Translation) is pretty good when it comes to whiskey but it's relatively hard to find in my area. Maker's Mark is good, Jameson, **** I even like Wild Turkey. :lol:

I've been on a heavy Scotch kick the last few years. But still kind of new to it.

There's only so many bottles because that pic was taken before the Canelo/Cotto fight and dudes from my gym were mobbing to my crib for it. So I had to re-up.

Those are my favorites so I keep them at the crib. Usually a 12, 14 + 18 year.

Sometimes I'll do Macallan 12 but the Belvenie Doublewood is a nice smooth 12.

And I like the Oban and Glenlivet. The Glen is mad smooth. My wife don't even drink like that and she likes it. Neat. So it gotta be smooth :lol:

And the price is nice for an 18. I used to keep a bottle of Blue Label at the crib before but I actually prefer this.

I don't have the palate for the heavy smoke or peet whiskeys. I tried Lagavulin and it wasn't for me.

Last edited:
Went to a Whiskey and Scotch tasting spot in New York recently, some of that stuff was putting hair on my chest. Dude warned us to dilute this one drink with water, I drank it straight and I swear fumes were coming out of my eyes.:lol:

There is a belief in many circles that adding even a few drops of water opens up the flavor of a good whiskey/scotch.

At a lot of tastings, they'll give you a water dropper so you can just add a few drops and you can almost see a reaction in the whiskey when the water hits it.

Kind of cool.

if you drink whiskey neat go ahead and take that step up to scotch.

glenlivet, macallan, dewars, or Johnnie Walker are the mainstream brands.

remember you get what you pay for (most of the time).

Back
Top Bottom