What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

88439C5C-7184-4B2E-BA84-D84845B15C99.jpeg

grabbed this today.

As much as I love Hennessy, I buy and collect the limited VS bottles. Looking forward to the Faith Collab

Not quite a Yamazaki 18 but got this one on the way...
273482-big.jpg

Peat & apple sounds like a good combination.
Anyone try this yet?

Found two more Stagg Jrs and three more Blanton’s the last couple weeks. If anyone has/finds EHT Barrel Proof and will entertain a trade let me know. Also have Weller FP and would do a WFP + Blanton’s for EHTBP.
63F06946-CC3E-4256-9830-1B38C33CC5B5.jpeg

How 'bout I take one of those Blantons and Stagg Jrs off your hands?? Lets talk turkey, lol.

for me it had a bit more of a bite. But the smoke is intense and there are sweet fruity notes underneath. In my opinion its worth picking up at least one bottle.
Tried the Wee Beastie today, was positively surprised.
The nose didn't do much for me, but on the palate it was a nice combination of light spice, peat smoke and sweetness. Not as violent as the nose suggested. An absolute steal at around 40 euros, but the Ten still takes the cake.

Tried the Wee Beastie today, was positively surprised.
The nose didn't do much for me, but on the palate it was a nice combination of light spice, peat smoke and sweetness. Not as violent as the nose suggested. An absolute steal at around 40 euros, but the Ten still takes the cake.
Yeah i feel the same way. I need to grab the 10 yr next.

Anybody finding Old Forester Barrel Proof store picks in their area?
Haven’t seen it around my way yet (and probably won’t).

Anybody had Chestnut Farms? Always see the bourbon peeps post about it on Instagram, and one of my spots just got a ton of cases in.

Anybody finding Old Forester Barrel Proof store picks in their area?

Ive seen about three ATL area stores get them. I haven’t pursued though.

Grabbed a EHTBP ($90) and Sam Houston 14 ($120) yesterday. Going to try and find some MWND this weekend. Started hitting ATL yesterday.

Ive seen about three ATL area stores get them. I haven’t pursued though.

Grabbed a EHTBP ($90) and Sam Houston 14 ($120) yesterday. Going to try and find some MWND this weekend. Started hitting ATL yesterday.
Have a SH 14 coming Monday and grabbed 2 OFBP SP from a really good store today for 90 per.

Thanks, brotha! I'm with you all the way, Glenlivet 12 great value.

Drank tons of Nikka Yoichi in Japan. How did you like it?
I've just had the regular NAS Yoichi, which I liked but it's not terribly good value at 80 euros. The apple brandy wood I haven't tried yet. I'm trying to finish some bottles first to make room in my cabinet :lol:

Back
Top Bottom