What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

PA just got a big Buffalo trace shipment. Local store had a ton of EHT-BP....and I passed like a dummy not knowing how good that is

weller is hard as hell to track down in PA so I’m glad I can finally cross that one of the list
947D9350-6A7A-4D20-AA3D-26DB1AB21040.jpeg

CC0EDC99-926D-455E-B3BD-D6582E91CCC8.jpeg

PA just got a big Buffalo trace shipment. Local store had a ton of EHT-BP....and I passed like a dummy not knowing how good that is

weller is hard as hell to track down in PA so I’m glad I can finally cross that one of the list

CC0EDC99-926D-455E-B3BD-D6582E91CCC8.jpeg
Damn... Wish you would have grabbed the EHTBP over any of the other bottles... Solid pickups but I am sure you would have loved the BP.

Damn... Wish you would have grabbed the EHTBP over any of the other bottles... Solid pickups but I am sure you would have loved the BP.
Yeah live and you learn. Pretty new to whiskey in general, coming from years of drinking beer. Some other stuff I’m looking to get my feet wet in:

-Weller Special Reserve
-McKenna BiB (wish this was still $30)
-Makers 46
-Old Forested 1910
-Highland Park 12
-Balvenie 12

95A85B47-D779-437D-ADA4-C01326B1E21B.jpeg
Got rid of the 1792 Sweet Wheats butkept these along with a backup of the Batch 14 SJR

That 4R is really good. I blinded it against two local 4R SiB barrel strengths and it crushed those. Mouthfeel and balance are amazing.

Yeah live and you learn. Pretty new to whiskey in general, coming from years of drinking beer. Some other stuff I’m looking to get my feet wet in:

-Weller Special Reserve
-McKenna BiB (wish this was still $30)
-Makers 46
-Old Forested 1910
-Highland Park 12
-Balvenie 12
For sure. ..Plenty of bottles I passed on and SMH ... It’s fun and not something to get upset at, at all...

That 4R is really good. I blinded it against two local 4R SiB barrel strengths and it crushed those. Mouthfeel and balance are amazing.
I have heard the same... Gave a buddy the heads up on the LE and he just sent over a 4R Mellow Moments referal code in return... Good people out there.

Always down to try and help some NTers. PA is really weird with liquor. Sometimes they get almost none of one thing and a lot of other. Some recent stuff that released and can grab easily:

-Little Book Ch4
-Old Overholt 11 year
-4R Single Barrel Store Picks (PA absolutely loves these)
-High West MWND
-Rebel Yell 10 year

Always down to try and help some NTers. PA is really weird with liquor. Sometimes they get almost none of one thing and a lot of other. Some recent stuff that released and can grab easily:

-Little Book Ch4
-Old Overholt 11 year
-4R Single Barrel Store Picks (PA absolutely loves these)
-High West MWND
-Rebel Yell 10 year
Any idea the recipes on the 4r picks??? West side of MI never gets these
Mainly looking for OBSO OBSV OESV and OESO

Good stuff af1 1982 af1 1982 . Blantons is really good as long as you aren't paying an extreme mark up. One of the better bourbons at its MSRP. Also, af1 1982 af1 1982 check your PMs.
If I saw Colonel, 107 and Blantons all together, at the same time and in the same store I might legit pass out. Individually those are hard to come by let alone all three together and available to purchase without waiting in line or having to enter a drawing!

Newest pick up. Heard good things about it but I am also a sucker for the back story.
85038E8C-E12C-4F1B-A970-8ED78196E917.jpeg

Admittedly not that educated on or exposed to bourbon, but I've grown to enjoy it a lot more this past year.

Friend isn't a fan, but had this bottle laying around so he gifted it to me. Any good?

0.jpg

Def need a WLW in my life

That's a 2017 too so I'm pretty stoked. I'm actually more excited about the Booker's 25th. Love Booker's.

Lottery season was decent here. Won an Old Rip for 200. Flipped for 550 to help cover that Booker's (paid 750... could turn around and flip for 1,400 but I'll be drinking that bad boy).

Buddy of mine turned me on to the bourbon world not too long ago. Had no idea how crazy it’s become.

Picked up a handful of bottles here recently to start my collection. Nothing special yet but gotta start somewhere. Weller SR, Buffalo Trace, Elijah Craig Small batch, Henry McKenna 10year SiB, HW Bourye, Wild Turkey Rare breed, Old Grand-dad 114.

Buddy of mine turned me on to the bourbon world not too long ago. Had no idea how crazy it’s become.

Picked up a handful of bottles here recently to start my collection. Nothing special yet but gotta start somewhere. Weller SR, Buffalo Trace, Elijah Craig Small batch, Henry McKenna 10year SiB, HW Bourye, Wild Turkey Rare breed, Old Grand-dad 114.
Would recommend Old Forester 1920. One of my favorites.

af1 1982 af1 1982 have you tried Resurgent Young American? Not a top brand but not bad for a 104 proof. I was pleasantly surprised.
Not yet, I’ll have to pick it up soon. Looks like it’s on sale for $35 here

grabbed Eagle Rare over the weekend. Havent had it in over a year. First glass was a toffee/vanilla bomb. Every glass has since then has been Chocolate and oak. Picking up Buffalo trace to see if I can see any differences that the small amount of extra time in oak makes

also grabbing some WT 101 to revisit. Havent had in probably 2 years but would like to revisit to see how my palate had changed. r/bourbon stans HARD for Wild Turkey :lol:

Elmer T Lee is supposed to hit the state within the next few days so I’m hoping I get lucky there as well

Have you had the 1910? I’ve had Jim Beam Double Oak and I’m a big fan of that style
I’ve only had the 1920. It is one of my favorites along with Eagle Rare. Damn shame you can’t find that bottle regularly anymore. Hell, anything from the Buffalo Trace Distillery. WT101 is the one of the best values in bourbon. 100% bourbon at like $23. Steal.

Back
Top Bottom