What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

Bar cart flex:
12648364-B3D2-4FD4-B132-B27D83B52A00.jpeg
That’s a damn fine looking bar cart. Fiancée makes me add too much of her vodka and tequila bottles to the cart so I don’t have room to add the bourbon bottles I want to.

Picked up 3 1.75L bottles of Weller Special Reserve and a 1.75 of Buffalo Trace at the local store a week ago. Dad wanted to gift his bosses something special and they’ve never been blessed with WSR. Felt great giving someone else a great bottle at cost (even though I don’t know his bosses, they’re dear to my pops). Dad ended up turning it back on me with a bottle of Eagle Rare under the tree. Love that man and what he’ll do to find that bottle in this desert.

Just found a bottle of Booker’s 2016-05 my realtor gave me when I bought my house. Didn’t drink bourbon back then and forgot about it. Any good?

I haven't heard much about this one, but I'm sure it's awesome. Booker's is consistently the best bourbon found on shelves in my opinion. Happy near year!

Had a sample of Booker's 25th, a Jack Daniels Rye, and now having a Stagg Jr. 14.

F1B209FB-E15C-496F-A790-0DEBF9787A48.jpeg

Actually haven’t opened mine just yet. Drinking some Wild Turkey Rare Breed now.
Had a couple bottles of B519 a while back, but man those went way too fast. So good.

Still been riding the Dickel Bottled in Bond train HARD lately. Such an amazing bottle for $35. Local store has had a solidly consistent stock of it lately.

Have a bottle of Eagle Rare that I got for Christmas, probably gonna wait to crack that open for my birthday on Saturday while I watch the A&M game.

Ended up celebrating with Knob Creek, Hendrick’s, Moet, and Laurent Perrier. Happy new year everyone.

Back
Top Bottom