What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

Grabbed these 2 today... no idea if I will keep the WR but excited about the JD.... Their BP offerings are tremendous values IMO
C957D577-B009-4698-A189-629EC167734D.jpeg

^^Grabbed the VFRB as well. Trying to move one of them for a Weller 12. Very excited about this High West pick. Finished in MWND barrels

B5E64056-7D87-4649-B229-3D65B44BCD46.jpeg

Stay away from Bourbon 6. It’s Dickel piss. Awful. Batch 5 on the other hand is delicious.

Cracked a OFBB ‘19 the other day. So good.

Welp, missed out on the Pappy lottery in PA. Trying to track down the following via trade:

-Stagg Jr 14 and 15
-Any Elijah Craig Barrel Proofs

need a consolation prize fellas. What should I cop
-Alberta Cask Strength Rye
-Bookers Pigskin Batch
-Knob Creek 12 year old

might switch it up and start building the scotch/Japanese collection:
-Nikka From the Barrel
-Highland Park 12
-Balvenie 12 year double cask
-Monkey shoulder

I've gotten into Rums recently and will prob hammer those down in the summer... Foursquare produces some tasty bottles

Heard the Alberta is unreal
Yeah we just got it in PA. Unfortunately it’s not the exact same batch that won “Whisky of the Year”

most stores got several cases and it’s sitting here. If anybody needs or would consider trades, lmk. $70 here

50ED4A05-8573-425B-9053-0C28EDBFB5C6.jpeg

Got these recently in a trade. Backup bottle of Blantons and first time with the McKenna

Had a small pour of the Mckenna. Getting tons of peanut/peanut butter. Oak is definitely present and I’m usually not a fan of overly dry bourbons but this is def the sweet spot. Nice rye spice at the end. Excited to let the bottle breathe a bit, hard to judge from the neck pour alone. Very nice, wish it was still $30. Hard buy at $50 considering everything in its price range

Although I haven’t bought McKenna at 50 (off principal), I think it holds it’s weight against everything at that price point.

GTS last night.
91EAE296-4BB6-4010-988A-CA7BCE6F25DB.jpeg
It’s a really good pour. $50 is fair but hard to stomach considering it used to be $30. My go to at that price is OF1920. Think that’s something I’ll always have on the shelf no matter what.

How’s the GTS? I’m still trying to find my first bottle of Stagg Jr. Been trying to trade some BCBS Weller and Birthday for it but that Bourbon secondary tax is no joke

GTS '20 is amazing. Stagg Jr has been really good too the last few batches. I'll take GTS over WLW all day every day.

Congrats... Scored a '19 last January... Enjoy
Worked out a trace locally. Lottery just ended in PA so wanted to strike while the iron was hot while legit bottles were on the market

anybody have Parker’s Heritage Heavy Char? Releasing semi-locally here on Friday. Will prob have to show up at opening to grab and wondering if it’s worth the hassle

Worked out a trace locally. Lottery just ended in PA so wanted to strike while the iron was hot while legit bottles were on the market

anybody have Parker’s Heritage Heavy Char? Releasing semi-locally here on Friday. Will prob have to show up at opening to grab and wondering if it’s worth the hassle
Heard the PHHC is really good... Going for 350 on secondary

Heard the PHHC is really good... Going for 350 on secondary
Yeah I’m honestly trying to get a bottle to trade for two Stagg Jrs.

massive drop online here in PA. Over 1k bottles of b15 Stagg jr, weller 12, old fitz 9 year. Completely struck out

Back
Top Bottom