What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

I will keep an eye out locally
Thanks man! Let me know if you come across any Weller 12 or OWA.

If there’s anything you’re in the market for let me know. PA is a liquor control state so all of our stuff is MSRP.

I’ll continue to post my finds in here for folks

Thanks man! Let me know if you come across any Weller 12 or OWA.

If there’s anything you’re in the market for let me know. PA is a liquor control state so all of our stuff is MSRP.

I’ll continue to post my finds in here for folks
Weller SR is about all that hits around here that isn't pulled for "lotteries"

Today’s haul. Most excited for the Makers and Larceny. Will most likely move the Parker’s for something else

ECF79B38-B8F5-4CE8-97A2-7A965F99E6E5.jpeg

Anybody ever had Sotol? Went to pick up some bourbon tonight but didn’t see anything interesting. Grabbed a handle of EW BiB, but there was a guy giving tasters of Desert Door Sotol (local Texas brand). Dude swears you can make the same drinks you would with vodka or tequila and never get a hangover. Said the only thing their juice ever touches is the West Texas wind and the no hangover comes from no added sugars or anything. Kinda iffy on it, but definitely down to test his promises.

Anybody have the Jack Daniels BP Rye yet? Hitting PA now and it’s supposed to be incredible
Classic JD bourbon profile with a hint of rye in it. Opened one and have a backup ... waiting to see how it opens up before I look to dump

Anybody ever had Sotol? Went to pick up some bourbon tonight but didn’t see anything interesting. Grabbed a handle of EW BiB, but there was a guy giving tasters of Desert Door Sotol (local Texas brand). Dude swears you can make the same drinks you would with vodka or tequila and never get a hangover. Said the only thing their juice ever touches is the West Texas wind and the no hangover comes from no added sugars or anything. Kinda iffy on it, but definitely down to test his promises.

I personally didn’t like myself. It’s tastes very earthy and not in a good way. Was glad I only got a little shooter of it from Total Wine.

There based just outside of Austin in the hill country. Bon Appetit sent a guy to their distillery and they showed the whole process.

I personally didn’t like myself. It’s tastes very earthy and not in a good way. Was glad I only got a little shooter of it from Total Wine.

There based just outside of Austin in the hill country. Bon Appetit sent a guy to their distillery and they showed the whole process.
I’ll have to look for that Bon Appetit video. Saw they’re in Driftwood when I was looking them up the other night, lots of cool little distilleries and wineries out that way.

Sheesh. Congrats! To drink or to sell / trade?
Still debating... Got it for state min... 317.99 out the door... Quite a few guys have hit me up for it already... Have had it quite a few times and its really good but for the money/bottles some of these guys are offering, its not that good.

Still debating... Got it for state min... 317.99 out the door... Quite a few guys have hit me up for it already... Have had it quite a few times and its really good but for the money/bottles some of these guys are offering, its not that good.
I've never had it, but you can get a lot of really good bottles for the secondary market price. On the other hand it is something unique to have in your liquor cabinet and pull out on a special occasion.

Man, reading about the Sazerac releases is giving me PTSD already. I'm a sales rep for a distributor that carries Sazerac, so when that season rolls around, it's super stressful for me.

Flip that 23. Wheated bourbon is the worst. FLIP! If I was you I would try and get 6 '20 GTS for it. Those are going to age so well.

Flip that 23. Wheated bourbon is the worst. FLIP! If I was you I would try and get 6 '20 GTS for it. Those are going to age so well.
Guy in a local group took it off my hands for $2000 and a '20 GTS... Set the money aside... Have a sample of K.O.K coming this week and will compare to see if thats a bottle I splurge on

Back
Top Bottom