What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

Watching Sabalenka vs. Fernandez

25D8C083-D627-45EC-BB5C-3491D15658BE.jpeg

I'm not one for celebrity endorsed drinks, but picked this one up nonetheless, selected by Skepta.
Don't have a very wide selection of rum yet (mostly Bacardi and Captain Morgan to mix with Coke) so hopefully this will be a nice sipping rum.
IMG20210928161949.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not one for celebrity endorsed drinks, but picked this one up nonetheless, selected by Skepta.
Don't have a very wide selection of rum yet (mostly Bacardi and Captain Morgan to mix with Coke) so hopefully this will be a nice sipping rum.
IMG20210928161949.jpg
Have had some very good Havana Club but have not had that… Got a few more rums to add to the collection lately…. Appleton Estate 15, Ron Izalco 10yr group pick and a Foursquare 2008… Love them all

Is Ron Zacapa 23 any good? Picked up a bottle for cheap just to have because it came in a cool little tube thing.

Snagged a bottle of Stagg Jr. on Friday, which is rare in DFW without getting it through a drawing. Think Friday mornings right around opening might be the time to go shopping. Store had a limit of 1, went back about an hour later after taking my wife to the airport and the bottles were all gone. Picked up some good bottles there later on Fridays that typically aren’t available here, so might have a new weekly stop earlier in the day.

Snagged a bottle of Stagg Jr. on Friday, which is rare in DFW without getting it through a drawing. Think Friday mornings right around opening might be the time to go shopping. Store had a limit of 1, went back about an hour later after taking my wife to the airport and the bottles were all gone. Picked up some good bottles there later on Fridays that typically aren’t available here, so might have a new weekly stop earlier in the day.
Learning tendencies of stores and deliveries are always helpful... Doesnt always work because I am seeing more and more owners pulling "allocated" bottles for friends or guys that will pay close to secondary.

Are beer posts acceptable in here? If so, picked these up today. The place that makes these does all sorts of random and crazy flavors beer wise. On another unrelated note. Trader Joe’s has always had a solid beer selection and stuff from local breweries everywhere I’ve lived.

A9318996-DD5D-4284-9C57-F1EC47258CD8.jpeg

It's impossible to find anything for retail in Cali. Everything is secondary or hook up with a slight mark up.

if you ever come another bottle of Stagg let me know. Only thing I haven't got in my collection.

It's impossible to find anything for retail in Cali. Everything is secondary or hook up with a slight mark up.

if you ever come another bottle of Stagg let me know. Only thing I haven't got in my collection.
Was thinking about selling this one, but might just keep it for the collection. If I see another one I’ll snag it and let you know.

I have an extra Batch 15 Stagg JR that I may be willing to trade if you have something in the collection that entices me... DM me if you are interested

20211004_175441.jpg

Poured some 20 yr-old Tullibardine at 5:30pm to re-watch Bubba Wallace finding out he's officially the first Black NASCAR Cup Series winner since 1963, and only the second ever. Also the first win for team co-owner Michael Jordan. Pic sucks, but the focus here is on the man and his team, not the Scotch :nthat:

Apparently no George T Stagg in the 2021 BTAC lineup... Distillers were not happy with the 2006 barrels... Prices for older GTS are already jumping on secondary sites

Back
Top Bottom