What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

These joints are getting tougher to find (the Blanco and Reposado are easier to get) so when I found them I went in. 2 more Anejo on the way.
F1A94B93-FAA1-4C7E-AABD-0CD1379CC2E4.jpeg

Seahawks/Rams tonight and Fury/Wilder 3 bout to be a good time.

KC12 should be a year round addition by now. 12 years in oak, 100 proof, and the Jim Beam peanut funk. All a perfect combination of flavor, oak, and balance. So damn good

couldn’t wait to open the MWND. Immediately grabbing a backup bottle tomorrow. So dang good, especially once your palate is saturated after a few sips. The dark fruit starts to really open up.
2EFDE223-E818-4BA1-BD6B-48F2997406EC.jpeg

My Total Wine had so many bottles of KC12 about a year ago. Went back a day after I first saw them and they were already all gone. I was kicking myself for not grabbing a few to stash.

My Total Wine had so many bottles of KC12 about a year ago. Went back a day after I first saw them and they were already all gone. I was kicking myself for not grabbing a few to stash.
I have access to like 20 bottles locally if you can’t find and want then

I have access to like 20 bottles locally if you can’t find and want then
I might hit you up for a couple just to have on hand. I have a few go-tos now that I’m moving more towards collecting than drinking (hopefully, we’ll see how that goes). One of my other stores still usually has WSR of BT, which have been those go-tos.

But always love to switch it up every now and then with something really good that I didn’t break the bank for. I’ve noticed some of my old cheap go-tos for weekend nights seem to have gone downhill quite a bit. EW BiB and Dickel BiB (especially with the recent price increase) aren’t quite doing it for me.

Spent too long getting money transferred around, but missed out on getting the Japanese Chichibu 2021 release. Email I got had bottles at $360 each. Read the 2020 release is already going for about $600 per.

Back
Top Bottom