What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

Revisiting this tonight. Think it’s important to have a few, cheap workhorse bottles that are tasty, available and reliable. Mouthfeel for this price point is pretty incredible
7972A327-8C6B-48B6-ADD3-2903A0ED9B76.jpeg

I absolutely love this bottle. Costco always has it on the cheap.

Tonight's pour is a Larceny store pick from San Diego.

20211029_180050.jpg

25 a bottle and it's for sure a great pour.

How long do you guys drink for? I only drink beer now because you can be drunk for 4-6 hours, whereas liquor has me blacked out 2 hours in.

How long do you guys drink for? I only drink beer now because you can be drunk for 4-6 hours, whereas liquor has me blacked out 2 hours in.

I'm 6'8 280 so it takes a bit to get me jacked up.

But I normally have a glass or two. Normally in my man cave in the back watching sports. If it's my team and they are killing it...I'll have an extra glass in celebration. Lol

Recent pickups. The KC12 is ****ing awesome. So excited for the MWND
A9A8233E-AAE7-45A4-B638-09525A151055.jpeg
E0721039-C309-482C-83D9-84A1BCCED3EF.jpeg

Ah man, I had a bottle of the MWND back in '18. Had to get it through a New Hampshire State Liquor Store lottery. Stuff was great - I'd love to get another bottle this year.

This is what gets me in trouble with my wife…would have also picked up the bottle of BT to have on hand just in case. I dunno what the just in case is, but just in case…
That just in case is a very real train of thought, it crossed my mind too. I’m glad I tried it, it is very smooth

Finally getting around to trying the Jack Daniels Single Barrel Barrel Proof Whiskey.

holy **** I’m late. I know it was mentioned in here a million times but my homie finally gave me a sample. This is soooooo good. It’s basically banana fosters in a glass, wow

Back
Top Bottom