What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

:nthat:

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 1.51.40 PM.png

Picked up my consolation bottle from the Total Wine “Collectible Whiskey” drawing today (99% sure someone declined to pick this up and I got back up - this is the same drawing my uncle got his Pappy 10 year from).

A6CB978B-22B2-447C-8E8D-0DAB13267808.jpeg

Edit: I at least got a B cap, which I don’t have in the collection yet. Still building that to send off to have the little plaque made.

Edit 2: Excuse the Megan Fox thumb in the pic. My fingers are actually proportionate and A-OK. My hands are only very slightly smaller than those of a 6’5” guy I was hanging out with last weekend.

Last edited:
They're just kicking it in a random Costco signing bottles?
They're on a promotional tour, found out via Google News they were coming to NJ, they hit 5 liquor stores today. The morning ones were a zoo, only 150 tickets and some stores had 300 people lined up, some overnight. Luckily I follow the IG of a Costco liquor store in an industrial area and they had just posted that the duo was making a stop at 5pm and glad they had a 2 bottle limit instead of 1.

Unfortunately the brand isn't consistent with it's schedule on their website or IG.

Hypebeast brand with hypebeast bourbon...:rofl:
20220513_203543.jpg
20220513_220427.jpg
Blantons is worth it when you can get it at MSRP. I always keep it around and open it for friends (or for myself if I want another good drink when the wife falls sleep on a weekend night). The extra $35-50 resale just isn’t worth it to me when I still have friends who haven’t tried it.

Blantons is worth it when you can get it at MSRP. I always keep it around and open it for friends (or for myself if I want another good drink when the wife falls sleep on a weekend night). The extra $35-50 resale just isn’t worth it to me when I still have friends who haven’t tried it.

Blantons in Socal starts at 125 at most of these liqour store.

It's super over hyped even at retail IMO.

Much better bourbon out there that is attainable without hype.

Dickel Bottled in Bond is a really good one imo. Went up from about $36 to like $43 this year, haven’t had it yet this year. Wondering if this year’s is maybe better?

Back
Top Bottom