What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

Thats why I joined a national group that does single barrel picks... They have some amazing palates and their offering are very different than the shelf expressions... Very unique and much more complex... A lot do not even come close to the flavor profile the distillery offers... Dipping into scotch a little but still a ways to go.
Barrel/store picks are the way to go but still isn’t as complex or varied as a good scotch. bourbon is just straight forward mostly the same base vanilla/oak notes compared to scotch

At this point, scotch is more affordable and available. It squeezes way more flavor out of lower proof.

It’s similar to hazy IPAs from 5 years ago. Bourbon is a little bit one more dimensional flavor profile, just like hazy IPA. But the hype and it being americas spirit drives up the demand

Scotch more affordable?? Where :lol:
Scotch is more expensive than bourbon as it is imported to the states. Lagavulin 16 is the nectar of the gods.

Okay y’all are tripping. Scotch and Irish whiskey can’t compete.

A8BCB4F1-387D-4C04-B86C-B25CB4202F51.jpeg

Okay y’all are tripping. Scotch and Irish whiskey can’t compete.

A8BCB4F1-387D-4C04-B86C-B25CB4202F51.jpeg
Bourbon has never been on the same level as scotch and that’s a known fact in the spirits industry. That hype from the last 5 years got ya trippin. Doesn’t have the same variety, finesse or sophistication.

Glass is fire.. plus beautiful choice on that stick. A favorite of mine. Smoking a La Aroma de Cuba El Jefe right now to kick start my vacation with Appleton 15. Started with Four Roses to warm me up

My buddy is in Louisville right now and has a private suite at Churchill Downs for tomorrow for just him and his wife. None of us other friends could make it so they have 23 tickets leftover lol. They won the suite in a charity silent auction at a school event. Super jealous of some of the pics he’s sent me.

I’ve heard a lot about how great the Downtown Louisville Marriott is, but he’s said it’s exceeded his expectations.

Back
Top Bottom