What are you all doing on this Friday night?

I would be at a halloween frat party, but I broke my left leg in an accident two weeks ago. 
mad.gif

So I've just ordered in some pizza and I'm going to spend the night leisurely studying for a midterm and watching some SNL.

Having a Stella with some French fries. Waiting to take off to glamis for Halloween at 3am.
Gonna get %%@+%@*# wasted!
Should definitely be asleep though.

No car

No costume

Trying to abstain from alcohol for the next few months while I keep losing weight

all that equals me watching Stephen King tv movies on Netflix.

just watched some terrible documentary n wasted my ++%+*## night watching a documentary a niketalker recommended. "Super High Me"

smfh.. waste of ++%+*## time.. horrible.

But went to work out, ate food, watched that terrible documentary, n now bout to go sleep.

At the airport, missed my flight earlier today, it's been a long day 
ohwell.gif

About to catch the red eye

Just got back from work and about to watch an episode of Dexter. Gotta be up at 830am
30t6p3b.gif
and hope the weather isn't too crazy tomorrow here in NYC...cold temps/rain/high winds+snow=thunder snow for later today....I'm gonna enjoy what little sleep I can get after Dexter lol

FIFA
30t6p3b.gif
Gotta be up at 8:30 for a damn geology class field trip. Who the $%$! schedules something like that on a Saturday?!

I was stuck on the 405 for about 3 hours got home at 11 ate bouta sleep and then wake up for my 8:30 saturday class. Most def not a good day but it could be worse

Originally Posted by odog24

I was stuck on the 405 for about 3 hours got home at 11 ate bouta sleep and then wake up for my 8:30 saturday class. Most def not a good day but it could be worse

eek.gif
from where to where?

Was just at the club. After about the second time that my heavy set friend forced her way onto my pelvis I decided to stop dancing and just chilled with my friend who was driving.

Now I'm back at my apartment waiting to get picked up by my homegirl for an early morning trip to skydive, crashing at her place since we have to be up in 4 hours. Mad excited
pimp.gif

Went to the hookah bar with the crew......blew some hookah and got drunk as +%*$...I love hookah yo.

Back
Top Bottom