What are you benching? vol in shape for summer

lets see how in shape NT is. Post your weight and max bench.

weight 165
bench 225 + 2 clips
happy.gif

back in hs when i was 180 i maxed at 310.

3 years later and 30lbs lighter i dont know what i can do

Originally Posted by Sputnik

lets see how in shape NT is. Post your weight and max bench.

weight 165
bench 225 + 2 clips
happy.gif
I used to work out with 225. My max then was 345.

I gave up on that heavy lifting though and only work out for cuts now. When it got to the point that I couldn't scratch my back, I felt like I was doingtoo much.

That and my girlfriend at the time said I was looking a lil too buff...

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]188lb[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]benching 180[/color]
grin.gif

but idk wat i bench now... i weigh 220 now and used to max at 310... havent benched in a while cuz of laziness and surgery

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

snipers are watching
nerd.gif

but idk wat i bench now... i weigh 220 now and used to max at 310... havent benched in a while cuz of laziness and surgery
snipers for what? my avy? is that not allowed?

the last time I consistently bench pressed was as a sophomore-junior in HS. i weighed about 170 and benched about 235. i have not lifted consistently sincethen and I am about to graduate college. always been a beast on the squats tho. squats > bench on pretty much every level when it comes to being athletic.

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

snipers are watching
nerd.gif

snipers for what? my avy? is that not allowed?
dont think so... no thong shots

I generally only use dumbells these days. with those i get 85x10 and thats after working with the 65-80.

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Ducktales and Sports & Training is that way----->
How is 225 ducktales?

Son thats 2 plates on each side
laugh.gif
. If dude said like 400 lbs, then yeah.

I'm 180, doing 285 max and I'm basically average at the gym. Hopefully I join the 300 club by the end of the summer
pimp.gif

man i cant deciede to either bulk or cut. summers coming up so abs are crucial, but that slows down the bulking. Bulking = no abs.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom