What are you doing for your death?

my step grandpa just died and told my grandma he didn't want a funeral. He wanted us to rent a pontoon boat and dump his ashes in a specific lake. :lol: he was a boss. :pimp:

Everyone dies. I don't want my **** to be depressing. I think I'll ask some of the homies to throw down in a bbq for my honor and have everyone go to that instead of them watching my body drop in the ground.

realtalk i want it to be a celebration. and every single kanye album has to be played while the funeral is going on.

thats all i want. and ppl to be happy i was in dey lives

Have life goes on playing by my casket with complimentary bottles of wine, blunts and johnnie Walker blue

Hopefully waking up a turtle.

But a cookout in my honor every year and my people keeping my name alive. Being forgotten gotta be worse than death.

im not trying to get cremated i want to get paid my respects the old fashion way and get buried... my only request is during the burial i want everyone or at least some heads to smoke an L while i get placed in the ground :pimp:

im not trying to get cremated i want to get paid my respects the old fashion way and get buried... my only request is during the burial i want everyone or at least some heads to smoke an L while i get placed in the ground :pimp:

I'm either going cremated or turned into a reef maybe :lol: but yeah I'm just gonna have it be a bbq so tree and drinks are welcome.

401k to my sister...what is in my mutual funds to my pops to pay off what is left on the loan he co-signed for me

not interested in a funeral...just bury me inside the gucci store 

Keeping my body intact so I can get resurrected b

latest

1. Bury me in jeans and a t-shirt. i want to go out comfortable.

2. Make sure everyone is smiling by the end of the service

3. Make sure the service is over within an hour after it starts.....no need to drag it on. Say the goodbyes, put me in the dirt, then everyone can get together and eat

4. There's no need for a A and B selection, solo, praise dancers, etc. Just keep the service moving along.

5. Make sure my wife gets something to eat and drink....even if she say she doesn't want it. I want her to be taken care of in the time of grief.

1. Bury me in jeans and a t-shirt. i want to go out comfortable.

2. Make sure everyone is smiling by the end of the service

3. Make sure the service is over within an hour after it starts.....no need to drag it on. Say the goodbyes, put me in the dirt, then everyone can get together and eat

4. There's no need for a A and B selection, solo, praise dancers, etc. Just keep the service moving along.

5. Make sure my wife gets something to eat and drink....even if she say she doesn't want it. I want her to be taken care of in the time of grief.
1) Bury me in some Evisu jeans

2) A USDA top and a throw-away glock

3) Bury me a G, nothin more nothin less

I wanna be wearing some basketball shorts with concords on 
pimp.gif

Everyone having a good time and just celebrating my life 
pimp.gif

Play mo money mo murder by az and Nas

Make sure my mother girl is smothered in pearls when a ***** under the world

That's it

Just know you're looking at around 12k for a standard funeral. Throw in another 3-4k for a ground burial 5-6k for mausoleum.

I sell funerals

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom