What are you doing up?

I got work until 7AM in the morning. Its only 2:30 here in the Alabama.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

bout to roll up this kush
happy.gif
green with envy. I am dry as a bone. as to why I am up I was sick and slept off/on all day

I just finished jacking off twice...Jenna Haze and Audrey Bitoni FTW!

Also just closed a deal on ISS

Now im watching Fresh prince on Nickelodeon

Looking for some snacks in the mean time too

Looks like another sleepless night

Fixing up my iTunes and bummin around NT.
Had a good day today so im feeling good and energized so Im not really all that tired

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

im eating cheese cake and watching the fresh prince
roll.gif
roll.gif

classic.

I was sick today and took an hour nap around 4pm...then went to bed around 10pm woke up 3 hours later and now cant sleep!
smh.gif

Watching Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. He's really showcasing The Roots, which is dope to see

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I'm bored as $*%#...no school 2day no work and i've been on NT all day...now since i'vedone $*%# i got too much energy that was never wasted since i didn't go to the gym...[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]This TI show is weak...he only doing this cuz he got caught[/color]

chilling with my friends talking on AIM and yadda eating gummy bears. just got in trouble with the RA for like the third time (loud music, loud people in myroom) -_-. I'm such a bad example, I work with them too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

chilling with my friends talking on AIM and yadda eating gummy bears. just got in trouble with the RA for like the third time (loud music, loud people in my room) -_-. I'm such a bad example, I work with them too
laugh.gif
the fake fake police FTL

watching jimmy fallon's show...will switch to aqua teen later on..

checking the internet..

waiting for popeye and pink panther to come on..

--------------------------------------------

FOR SALE FORUMS, SHOES TO SELL
SIZE10
SIZE10.5

Back
Top Bottom