What are you East Coast NTers going to do about the FOOT of snow dropping tomorrow?

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

3 inches here in BK
indifferent.gif
No snow uptown!!!
74725a1e8fa69681001a573fa7a9cbed43ed00f.gif

Originally Posted by dieTOlive

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by dieTOlive

LA>>>>>>>>>>

earthquakes arent that bad, son

tell that to Haiti
notice how i said, LA

i wouldnt know about earthquakes worldwide

so by that logic, ONLY the massive earthquakes happen internaionally......earthquakes don't discriminate

I also sense that a lot of the people that were disappointed about their city not getting a lot of snow, must not have real jobs or are off the weekends, or own a car, or have no lives.

For all those nyc folks who think they got spared, dont worry, Wednesday ya'll be digging out of one to two feet of snow. Remember, you heard about it from me first.

damn, i wish i could see some massive snow in nor cal for a day or 2, preferably on the weekend

Originally Posted by tecca nena

damn, i wish i could see some massive snow in nor cal for a day or 2, preferably on the weekend

take a 2 or 3 hour drive and you got it.

But dam, I can't imagine having to live through all that snow every year. 
smh.gif
  hope yall east coast Nters stay safe... 

It's just snow and like I thought it wasn't much today. Just cold as usual around this time of year.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised by some NTers that haven't grown up with a season of snow. Talking about it like it's automatic icy death

- Philadelphia

- Final Snow Total:  28.5"     (2nd largest snow occurrence in the city, since records have been kept )
pimp.gif

I just got in from shoveling some of that $#!* up and I predict being soar as hell when I wake up tomorrow!
I wish my DMV folks would have thought to get a head start on digging because the temps are dropping like crazy tonight and tomorrow is really gonna be hell for shoveling!It damn near reminds me of 96' out there!

^most definitely, i just went n shoveled the walkway for the mailman and the side walk before it got dark...

i don't feel bad for anyone who didn't dig their way out today while they had the opportunity cuz they're gonna have to deal with mountains of ice tomorrow.

me? tomorrow i'll be throwin out salt n rollin back in, my work is bout done
pimp.gif

^Yeah I hear you.Right now it's a little heavy,but it's that good ski/snowboard grade snow.Tomorrow is gonna be a different story!I need to do a little more shoveling tomorrow and throw some salt down.I'm a little concerned about those damn plows though!Getting a car out of a bunch of snow that the plow just pushed to the side is a nightmare!

20100206144759.jpg

Looking towards South St. in Philly. snow wasn't letting me open balcony to get a better shot.
tired.gif
o well.

I'm just gonna wait until tomorrow. Gonna make a snow playlist in iTunes and do work
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Methedy24

- Philadelphia

- Final Snow Total:  28.5"     (2nd largest snow occurrence in the city, since records have been kept )
pimp.gif

smh.gif
frown.gif

i went to philly two weeks ago trying to see some snow

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by dokdiamond

im in pittsburgh, came to my parents after i had to get pulled up a hill by a truck at like 930pm, the power was out it was my sisters birthday, so we just started drinking, woke up power still out, started drinking again. but now the powers on and im drunk and its only 430
What part of pittsburgh are you in?

yeah, i also wanna know, how much did you guys get down town? im like a half hour south of the city and i got 20 inches

im in mt. oliver right by the south side, got like 20 inches, tried going to getting something to eat this mornign its still crazy out, drove under some trees being held up by electrical wires

damn, you guys get it crazy....we had 5inches here in england and it was headline news for a week (no lie)
smh.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom