What are you hoopin in??

kobe vi, vii

the 7s are a step back for sure. But they have better cushioning and
sometimes my body needs that.

I saw Jordan 2011's going for $80 at the NFO in Florida City. I tried them on and found them to be very comfortable but I felt like they were hella stiff. You guys think they just need to be broken in? Please share some thoughts on the performance of this shoe... $80 sounds like a great price
happy.gif
for some quality performance sneakers

Jordan 2012 are a great ball shoe, definitely need to be broken in tho. I copped 2 pairs, one with the explosive (full length air) and one with the fly through (air heel, zoom forefoot). I def. prefer the full air, even tho it is not as plush feeling as the Jordan 2011 full air insole. After breaking in, the shoe feels great, and performs better overall than the 2011.
Can't go wrong for 80 bucks. I got mine at a 100 each and thought that was a steal.

^They also had 2012s there for like at least $100. I'm stuck between the 2011's and the 2012's for indoor use... thinking of hopping on some KD 4s or Hyperdunk lows for outdoor use since I can get them for wholesale thru a hook up.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Outdoor- Air Jordan I

I absolutely hate them.. No cushioning..
You're playing in something that's designed in 84/85...Do you really expect anything else?

Back
Top Bottom