What Are You Wearing (Your Bball Rotation) Vol. Summer n Beyond

I got 2 pairs of the Nike hyperfuse low,
kobe VI, Kobe V.
And thinking about getting the Durants

been wearing my grey 2010 hyperfuse lows religiously.

been also wearing my beat up concord VI's and Durant IIs.

looking into getting the 2011 hyperfuse mids

Currently Kobe V's. Either gonna upgrade to Kobe VI's (I've only heard great things and the V's are amazing) or try and wait it out for the Rooke LWP's. They look pretty dope

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Currently Kobe V's. Either gonna upgrade to Kobe VI's (I've only heard great things and the V's are amazing) or try and wait it out for the Rooke LWP's. They look pretty dope
V's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VI's and its not even close. hopefully the VII's arent a let down but if they are im just gonna go back to the V's since they look great and play AMAZING.

I think this thread may have great potential. A lot of ballers here.

First 3 to the left are for Outdoor. Last 3 are for Indoor.

Indoor:
Fly Wades <--- One of the best balll shoes out now IMO
Jordan 2010
Zoom BB2

Outdoor:
Lebron Pop VII
Jordan XIX SE (retired R.I.P.)

We are in the middle part if our league and from the start i felt i wanted to go "Gilbert" i decided to play in a different pair each game. For our last five games I've worn the following: hyperfuse, Lebron 8 PS, bred IE Low, Fly Wade, KD3 for the remaining 4 games I plan on wearing Kobe V, Hyperize, Lebron ambassador3, Lebron 8 V2 and maybe hyperfuse 2011 low =)

2010 Hyperfuses USA, black/white tb and white/black tb
Nike Air Max Fly By white/black

2011 Hyperfuse white/navy tb

Cool Grey 11's

Future-

Got a pair of Hyperdunk 2011 black/white tb's on backorder from eastbay( have a feeling these maybe cut too high for me). For the rest of this year maybe the KD4's and definatly the concords

Only play indoor and normally wear kobe v but sometimes when I forget to pack my bag I keep a pair of lebron v's in my car. Gotta say the lebron v's are the worst, maybe its just the way my foot is shaped

Indoor:
Kobe V Home
Kobe V Ink
Kobe IV Away Gradient
Kobe VI China
Jordan 2010 Charcoal

Outdoor:
Beat *** Kobe IV Gold Medal ($10 from my boy)
Air Garnett 3 ($25 at Nordstrom Rack)

i mainly play outdoor and the few times i play indoor, i wear the same shoes. i was playing in air shox hyperballers most of the summer, but they broke, so now i'm playing in air jordan 2011s until the lebron 9 releases.

Outdoor:
Zig tech Slash

Indoor:
Lebron 8 V1
zoom soldier iv TB
Jordan 2011
pimp.gif

Indoor: Kobe v duke
             Kobe iv rice

Outdoor: Kobe 2 strength Olympic

Made some Kd's on nike id with full flywire might grab those to throw in rotation soon.

Back
Top Bottom