What are your movie pet peeves vol. Watch the road

My contribution would be how every one waking up or getting out of bed look great, like nobody look that damn good when getting out of bed in the morning. :lol:

My contribution would be how every one waking up or getting out of bed look great, like nobody look that damn good when getting out of bed in the morning. :lol:

Or how married couples are in bed at night - propped up, both reading books, in their pajama sets :lol:

Just watched Oblivion and seen another one. I hate when the character HAS to get somethin from a dangerous area, they find it, and yet they wanna sit there in awe and look at it like the whole area aint a death trap.

I hate watching a movie like wolverine and its totally different from the comics..

really? Wolverine doesn't have his healing abilities in most of the movie.. I didn't pay to see this..

car crashes and the guys have no cuts, blood internal damage.

I also hate movie with no story and that's all explosions and fight scenes.

finally dudes running during a fight scene where its raining bullets and not even 1 bullet grazes their skin

I hate watching a movie like wolverine and its totally different from the comics..

really? Wolverine doesn't have his healing abilities in most of the movie.. I didn't pay to see this..

He's also much shorter. But sex sells so eh

If you are driving a car and someone is shooting up your car, all you have to do is duck your head.

White people on movies always hook up but the exchange of numbers is never shown. Dude says ok ill call u later and then the next scene is him calling. When did he get the number. Lol.

Last edited:
For the breakfast thing that seems very subjective and bias since you think it can't happen. Some families do have breakfast together.

Second language struggles: two people who speak the exact same language choose to have a tougher conversation in English for the sake of the audience.
Example: in a WWII movie, two Nazi soldiers will talk to each other in English WITH GERMAN ACCENTS. Doesn't it make more sense to speak in German? [I'm sure the audience is more than ok with subtitles]

"Racist" background music: depending on the characters' race/the environment of the scene, the movie's background music shifts accordinly. Ie. walk into a Chinese restaurant, hear Oriental-style music
See: Die Hard with a Vengance. John McLane is in Harlem and being approached by a group of black youths, suddenly hip-hop/"urban" music comes out of nowhere

Last edited:
Second language struggles: two people who speak the exact same language choose to have a tougher conversation in English for the sake of the audience.
Example: in a WWII movie, two Nazi soldiers will talk to each other in English WITH GERMAN ACCENTS. Doesn't it make more sense to speak in German? [I'm sure the audience is more than ok with subtitles]

"Racist" background music: depending on the characters' race/the environment of the scene, the movie's background music shifts accordinly. Ie. walk into a Chinese restaurant, hear Oriental-style music
See: Die Hard with a Vengance. John McLane is in Harlem and being approached by a group of black youths, suddenly hip-hop/"urban" music comes out of nowhere

or how about how McLane is wearing that sign, and the gang leader is speaking slang with some sort of Shakespearean tone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom