What are your movie pet peeves vol. Watch the road

Before the captain obvious' of NT come and say silly mess like "they're movies, it's not real", I wanted to see if others thought like me when they watch movies aside from the over the top action, etc...just regular storyline and setting scenes.

My biggest pet peeves are:

-Drivers not looking at the road for what seems like forever.

It can be pouring rain, blizzard etc, and they stay conversing with their passenger.

-The illusion that families get up and have a full blown breakfast before work and school.

I don't know about you guys, but I grew up with barely enough time to get to school on time. Moms was getting ready for work and had eggo's in the microwave but not like they be showing.

Share if you like.

I was watching Taken 2 last night and the dial tone that land lines make when you leave the line up does not happen on cellphones.

I was watching Taken 2 last night and the dial tone that land lines make when you leave the line up does not happen on cellphones.
laugh.gif

Main characters getting good hits on each other and basically doing no damage.

In horror movies when people go off by themselves.

indifferent.gif

Why the f would you do that,when you know someones out there killing. Asking to get clapped.
mean.gif

I agree with Guzzy and have to add people going towards the creepy sounds in a horror film knowing that 7 other characters have already been clapped up.

When people are in danger and have to call for help and they either have no service or a dead battery.

When there are only two cars on the road and the lead car doesn't know they are being tailed,

When the antagonist has the opportunity to murk the protagonist but decides to give lecture them with a 5 min life lesson and ask for last words. Then at the last second some random who you thought was dead for the last two hours puts a bullet in their head and collapses.  To soon been seen going into an ambulance the next scene, with a 100% survival rate.

Seeing people in movies with tremendous wealth who never work. Its like the movie can stretch over months/years and they never mention work

Also, you rarely ever see characters eating, I mean, so scenes go on for hours, even days and they never sleep or eat. Something that always bugs me.

Last edited:
I can't stand when I am watching a movie and I guess 90% of the films story or what's happening less then half way through

Did this with oblivion the other day Movie was decent up until I was like of this reminds me a lot of the movie Moon and them bam movie went and stole two major plot twists from it

scary movies and their happy endings, i want a movie that leaves me 
eek.gif
 at the end.

The bad guy never wins except in the dark knight

They need to create a sick action movie where the good guy dies & the bad guy reigns till someone else rises up

Some of the stuff you guys are talking about .. lmao

Unless a conversation is happening over a bit to eat or something is happening while they are sleeping, why would you waste valuable time to film someone eating or sleeping? Same goes for gas ...

Full blown breakfast before school is common in my family. I know sometimes you don't have time, but for the most part, yes.

I rarely have any pet peeves ...

Old cliche, main character running his heart out and bad guy is walking and still behind.

How the Main character has that perfect shooting aim and the bad guys are firing 1000+ bullets and all of them missing.

Characters very rarely have to go drop a deuce...
They should poop almost everyday, unless they have an opiate addiction.

Some of the stuff you guys are talking about .. lmao

Unless a conversation is happening over a bit to eat or something is happening while they are sleeping, why would you waste valuable time to film someone eating or sleeping? Same goes for gas ...

Full blown breakfast before school is common in my family. I know sometimes you don't have time, but for the most part, yes.

I rarely have any pet peeves ...

Old cliche, main character running his heart out and bad guy is walking and still behind.

How the Main character has that perfect shooting aim and the bad guys are firing 1000+ bullets and all of them missing.
Mane i hate when somebody has a mean headstart or the person chasing them is nowhere to be seen..then a min later they right on their heels :lol: :smh:

The infamous walk away from the explosion

Right in the thick of things, the protag finds time to confess his undying love to the love interest and they share a heart-filled moment

The good guy always winning

Using corny pop songs

Dudes gettin shot then carrying on like they were just stung by a bee. I've never been shot, but from what I heard, that hot lead aint no joke.

The infinite source of money

Terrible parents that never seem to be home

Back
Top Bottom