WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR LABOR DAY? :>

^^^^

and i dont do any illicit drugs for that matter. :rofl:
roll.gif

reppin' 503
Portland, OR // home of Nike
i copied lilwang05 lol

4/20 stopped being cool somewhere around sophomore year of high school.

^^^ I go to one and I can honestly say that more people here think it's the dumbest thing ever than the people that think it's great.

^^^ shoes.

but anyways, seems like this has turned into a potheads vs school freaks post lmfao.
reppin' 503
i copied lilwang05 lol

Quote:
It's promoting peace and happiness. People get a long much better.

It doesn't promote anything. It promotes a lame drug imbibed in by lame people who never quite grew out of high school. Like I said to all high people walking by my house yelling "Happy 4-20!": Be an adult, do cocaine.

went 2 a funeral |I
tired.gif
.....a young teenager (13 to be exact) i knew died of suffocation and alcohol poisoning......he was left alone after drinking 2 1/5s of alcohol with some family R.I.P Kenneth (Ken Ken) Elkins-Underwood.............
edit:i blaze just about everyday.....so everydays like 4 twan 2 me
everGREEN state​

^^^ RIP

dats why i underaged teenagers should not drink...

but we still do anyways.
reppin' 503
i copied lilwang05 lol

I got blazed, off some true purple from the club. I think lilwang said it best about 4.20 and college.

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

imanikeheadxvi@yahoo.com

first off 4-20 is ******ed. Its as stupid as people who wear chronic hats and the like. I actually saw some broad the other day driving with expired tabs AND a weed leaf hanging from her rearview mirror. Asking for it.

IF I smoke its not for some @#%$ holiday.

As for cinco, I drink every night. Drinking holidays are for the amateurs.

mine? Im cool with that, I couldn't think of a nicer guy to share her with. p.s. she is a professional make up artist AND works/worked at Lane Bryant so you might dig her.

Quote:
mine? Im cool with that, I couldn't think of a nicer guy to share her with. p.s. she is a professional make up artist AND works/worked at Lane Bryant so you might dig her

nah, I was talkin to ptrakarn, but if your girl is down...........

Back
Top Bottom