What are your plans for St. Patty's day?

It's coming up quick, this Wednesday. What does everybody have planned?

My friends are all talking about skipping class and getting to the bar when it opens
laugh.gif
smh.gif
(7am) I'm gonna go about my day like normal: morning workout, class from 12-2 and then be done. Grab a couple beers at a friends and then go out to the bar for some late lunch and heavy drinking
pimp.gif

I'ma get drunk... I'm in NY so I may see what that parade tombout... i'm black tho so its not THAT big of a deal. I just like bein around a bunch of other people getting drunk enjoying themselves... I wanna go to Oktoberfest one day too!

I got to work 7-5 but then after I'm going to this Sports bar/pub with the gf and some friends for some beer...It was fun as hell last year there

I'll be partying up in Savannah, GA. One of the biggest parades in the nation. The parade organizers have claimed an expected attendance of around 400,000.[44] In 2006, the Tánaiste was featured in the parade. The parade travels through Savannah's Historic District. One tradition that has developed has been the official "dyeing of the fountains" which happens several days before the parade.

Djing at a bar in beverly hills. If you guys wanna roll hit me up. 21+ only. Thanks.

i'm in boston so st. patricks day is pretty big. i'll be drinking but not too much... st patricks day is amateur hour for drinkers

Back
Top Bottom