What are your plans & goals for this summer vacation?

Get money
have 2 jobs
Get in a study program or a tutor to help me for next year and all the past years I've blown off.
Get a camaro ss or a 05 mustang gt. (still on the fence)
Get 6pack and huge muscles
smash left and right

i guess gettin a job is really my only goal, usually go camping and spend a lot of time with the girlfriend in the summer, but you guys know about that
tired.gif
, so i guess im just gonna try to get out there and get some {()}

- Get a job.

- Buy a new camera.

- Attend a bunch of concerts.

- Read the books I plan on reading.

- Catch some movies.

Not much. 
frown.gif

Work as a wildland firefighter.
Smash some good looking ladies.
Get !*@@ set up to get back into school in the fall.

All i want to do is invest 3k-5k in some stocks.
Ladies in the DMV are already on deck!
Slow down on this shoes thing lol (i tried to retire 3 times already)
Start a website

Friends and I are renting out a large house in Fire Island. Weekend retreat thing, to get away from the city and enjoy the weather.

I'm also looking to do Central America, but my work schedule is so damn unpredictable, that I don't know if that'll fall through.

Im supposed to get off parole this month. Cant wait to fire up a dro stick and use this bbq weed infused sauce i formulated.

Hopefully find a great dentist to get 2 of my teeth shaved down so i can throw some diamonds on em.

Not gona do much cuz me and my chick are goin to PR next year and also stackin for a new house.

Might get my gun game up tho soon as i get my name cleared for this bs felony i have.

6 year grave dig :lol:
But for me but shoes and make money, as usual

Holy grave dig, what's up with that beh?

This summer, i just want to find a good job in a company where i can have a great balance between my career and my personal life.

get my money up

get better at photoshop (just got it recently) 

paint more 

make some short films

go on a few road trips before summer ends 

Drop lbs. Stack. Fund a new job. Design every day. Work on the whip. Land an internship.

Back
Top Bottom