What are your thoughts on a 350z?

I've been looking to buy a 350z for the past few days as I just sold my car. The only thing kinda setting me back is that it only seats 2. Looking for a 2004-2006 as my price range is around $15k. And whatever car I get, is gonna be my daily driver.

Any other cars you would suggest around $15k besides a 350z? Thanks.

350z is
smokin.gif
in my opinion

Love the car, just not as a DD.

Unless you've had a 2 seater before and you know for sure you can handle it, I wouldn't recommend it.

I love mine, got a pearl white one. Doesnt bug me as a daily driver, unless you have a family with kids or something then the car only having 2 seats shouldnt really matter much. I kinda like it cause I never have to have a packed car, nor have to drive to events/on the weekend cause its simply just not efficient, so that definitely gets the
pimp.gif
from me
laugh.gif

Its actually pretty damn quick for the price you pay. I agree the interior could be a little more comfortable, but honestly never even really crossed my mind until i just read that post.

Definitely recommend it to anybody.

i own the 350z roadster and it is a nice car, luckily im not a speed driver. Its been a cold winter in the east coast i didnt think twice of taking my car out in 2 inches or more in the snow. It is a really small compact car but you will adjust

i own the 350z roadster and it is a nice car, luckily im not a speed driver. Its been a cold winter in the east coast i didnt think twice of taking my car out in 2 inches or more in the snow. It is a really small compact car but you will adjust

nissan = crappy interior/build quality and gas mileage.

power is decent but the earlier models aren't as fast as the newer ones. just test drive one and see if you like it.

It's is VERY small and if it even snows even a little bit than youre screwed...

if you dont care about space and live where it NEVER snows than get it
pimp.gif

I live in Seattle and it isn't gonna snow here this year. I plan on getting rid of it after summer anyways. I'm a 19 year old college student so no kids or nothing. Just gonna use it to go to school, gym, and cruise on weekends.

I'm looking at a 2003 350z Touring with 55k miles for $12k. There's also a 2004 350 Touring with 48k miles but has a couple mods and stuff for $14k.

if your 6'2 and up that car isnt for you, my knees are pressed upon the steering, very uncomfortable

Originally Posted by 35KD

I live in Seattle and it isn't gonna snow here this year. I plan on getting rid of it after summer anyways. I'm a 19 year old college student so no kids or nothing. Just gonna use it to go to school, gym, and cruise on weekends.

I'm looking at a 2003 350z Touring with 55k miles for $12k. There's also a 2004 350 Touring with 48k miles but has a couple mods and stuff for $14k.

If it's only for the summer, then I'd say definitely go for it. Really fun car for cruising. Go for the '03, it'd be harder getting rid of a modded car.

Back
Top Bottom