What are YOUR views on Marriage? Natural or Unnatural for humans?

So for those saying it is unnatural, how can a man show Hischildren how a man should carry himself, if He is going from woman towoman? Or how can a woman set an example is she is opening up to anydude who wows her?
how about this, can you love more than 1 child?
then why cant you love more than 1 woman?
why cant you love all your children from each woman?

I mean, I hate being sexist but Im going to be honest, I can see myself having more than 1 wife, but cant see myself sharing them.

so yes, I know my argument is already flawed, unless we wanna go biblical
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by RKO2004

So for those saying it is unnatural, how can a man show His children how a man should carry himself, if He is going from woman to woman? Or how can a woman set an example is she is opening up to any dude who wows her?

He's saying that, because that's a question that DC would ask.
I know but DC wasn't the first nor last to want opinions.
1. Humans and other animals have sex for procreation, there's nothing wrong with this as long as it's done safely and responsibly

2. You bare children, you take care of them.......PERIOD. Nothing wrong with having sex with multiple women, but if you impregnate any of them it is your responsibility to take care of and raise the child by any means....in marriage or otherwise.

3. You're asking these questions under an assumption that promiscuity is immoral......it isn't.

But how can you expect humans to handle such a thing in a mature manor, if there is no mature standard to live by?

We can say take care of your responsibilities but how can 1 man, handle being the man of multiple households?

Children and families as a whole require so much attention, I just don't see how 1 man can manage to be the man in multiple homes.

There is no absolute safety in sex. There is always a risk.

Do you think if humans were less promiscuous, then it would lead to a smaller chance of spreading STD's?

Natural.The TRUE definition has been lost unfortunately.It has nothing to do with expensive *** ceremonies,rings and cakes PERIOD.
What's the "true" definition of marriage in your opinion?
 [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh please, because Marriage is unnatural doesn't mean you're gonna go around smashing different chicks everyday.[/color]
Oh please. I didn't say it meant that.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

So for those saying it is unnatural, how can a man show His children how a man should carry himself, if He is going from woman to woman? Or how can a woman set an example is she is opening up to any dude who wows her?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh please, because Marriage is unnatural doesn't mean you're gonna go around smashing different chicks everyday.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Love is what counts, [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]not some document stating you're married and some ceremony, expensive clothes and parties.[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] If me and my lady LOVE each other, then that's it. We can raise a family and do things "married" couples do. I can stick to one woman if we share those emotions between us and have a kid. [/color]

What your describing is marriage as it stand in this society and i agree its unnatural and also unrealistic..

I also hate the logic that you can only be in love with one person at a time. Another pre-conditioned idea that many of us blindly believe in.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I also hate the logic that you can only be in love with one person at a time. Another pre-conditioned idea that many of us blindly believe in.

or you can only be straight.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I mean, I hate being sexist but Im going to be honest, I can see myself having more than 1 wife, but cant see myself sharing them.

so yes, I know my argument is already flawed, unless we wanna go biblical
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
But remember this idea stems from men being providers for women/kids.

The reason why men traditionally wouldn't put up with a woman cheating on him is because he is "doing her a favor" by taking care of her and the kids. So for her to backstab him while he is doing practically everything for her was seen as a slap in the face. That is why we would usually be gone in a hot second. And women traditionally didn't care if men had more than 1 woman as long as he was still taking care of her and her kids.

Things aren't the same now because women work as well. So many traditional ideas are out of the window.

I want to see a reality where women are sold/bartered

and I want to know how desperate men would be to earn more $$$ to have more than 1 wife, I think that would be an interesting reality
nerd.gif

and yes... i know im a bit off

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

roll.gif
Just saying, He's downing tradition but he's anti-gays
laugh.gif

Have any of you been around a children for a extended amount of time?

Children require a massive amount of attention. My question is, if children require massive amounts of attention in one household. How can that 1 man spread that love throughout multiple households effectively?

In one home, a man could have multiple children to spread his love between, plus his wife and struggle to do so. So how exactly can a man effective be there at multiple homes?

Keep the opinions coming, I'll be back, store run, MUCHO GRANDE!

multiple wives, 1 house.. if anything this is a better solution
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

only thing is, now this is going to make women more man dependent and now they cant work and create income, cuz God knows what a shared wife would do with outside men
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Children require a massive amount of attention. My question is, if children require massive amounts of attention in one household. How can that 1 man spread that love throughout multiple households effectively?

In one home, a man could have multiple children to spread his love between, plus his wife and struggle to do so. So how exactly can a man effective be there at multiple homes?

Thats if you have kids with multiple women...... you never said that.

that is also irresponsible, having a bunch of kids... cause Im sure no one can take care of multiples unless they got that bank

I thought you just meant smashing multiple chicks while taking care of you kids (1 or 2 same women) but once you start having 2-3 baby mommas your in some deep dookie

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

He's saying that, because that's a question that DC would ask.
I know but DC wasn't the first nor last to want opinions.
1. Humans and other animals have sex for procreation, there's nothing wrong with this as long as it's done safely and responsibly

2. You bare children, you take care of them.......PERIOD. Nothing wrong with having sex with multiple women, but if you impregnate any of them it is your responsibility to take care of and raise the child by any means....in marriage or otherwise.

3. You're asking these questions under an assumption that promiscuity is immoral......it isn't.

But how can you expect humans to handle such a thing in a mature manor, if there is no mature standard to live by?

We can say take care of your responsibilities but how can 1 man, handle being the man of multiple households?

Children and families as a whole require so much attention, I just don't see how 1 man can manage to be the man in multiple homes.

There is no absolute safety in sex. There is always a risk.

Do you think if humans were less promiscuous, then it would lead to a smaller chance of spreading STD's?

Natural.The TRUE definition has been lost unfortunately.It has nothing to do with expensive *** ceremonies,rings and cakes PERIOD.
What's the "true" definition of marriage in your opinion?
Oh please. I didn't say it meant that.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

1. I'm saying if you're going to have children...marriage or otherwise make sure you have the resources to take care of them. You can cooperatively take care of children without being married, I have witnessed this.

2. Human beings have the luxury of safe-sex practices.......responsible, safe, meaningless recreational sex is a gift. BDW I suspect STD rates would be the same without marriage......married/people in relationships succumb to natural human urges and sleep around all the time.

3. I wish people wouldn't rush into marriage and having kids....this is what leads to problems.

roll.gif
Just saying, He's downing tradition but he's anti-gays
laugh.gif

i saw that...thats what made it so funny
laugh.gif

Remember TRADITIONALLY it wasn't a man's job to care for a child or spend a large amount of time with him. Men would eventually get to spend long periods of times with their boy-childs during retreats and man-adventures. But most kids were expected to spend their time with their mommas while daddy made the $.

Of course a man will be his MOST effective, in terms of "marking his territory", in one household and one household only.

True, stability for your children should be a top priority

I already said I pick in chose what parts of traditional I abide by. I don't support ALL tradition and I don't disagree with ALL tradition. Depends on the idea if I agree with the traditional aspects of it. Man + Woman; not woman + woman or man + man.

Remember TRADITIONALLY it wasn't a man's job to care for a child or spend a large amount of time with him. Men would eventually get to spend long periods of times with their boy-childs during retreats and man-adventures. But most kids were expected to spend their time with their mommas while daddy made the $.

Of course a man will be his MOST effective, in terms of "marking his territory", in one household and one household only.
Excellent point. Honestly there is really no point in gettin married besides a tax break if any or more money if you're in the military. But the yellow texts points out a huge thing that plays a part in the world, ego. Men have big egos and because of societal views forced to be more masculine, responsible, and "marking his territory" There's plenty of dudes on here and in the world that say "F marriage" etc etc but as soon as the one they wanna they bottom $+!%@ start gettin poled down, then it's a different story. At least with marriage, it is bound by law so u at least have the laws of the Bible and laws of man to back up or claim.

I'm gettin married in July and although I see no point to it bein that me and my old lady been rockin for 8+ yrs. However, I'm willing to mark my territory and be the positive man in my daughter's life.

One most also take into account that most who get married can't get any other vjj so they stick w/ who they got
laugh.gif

When I see men or people saying its nothing wrong with sleeping with multiple partners, it sounds like having your cake, ice cream and pizza. You asking for a stomach ache eventually. Children are so impressionable, I want to be there to give them my all. I can't imagine spending time with another women vs my family.

As much as I see people disagree with marriage and sticking with 1 mate, I still see it as the absolute best. You open the door to so many other problems. Where do PEOPLE, who can't show self restraint with minuscule things, draw the line of too much?
stability for your children should be a top priority

Absolutely. That's why I don't understand how people who have children between them just call it quits over small problems. You have to do what's best for your children.

When I see men or people saying its nothing wrong with sleeping with multiple partners, it sounds like having your cake, ice cream and pizza. You asking for a stomach ache eventually. Children are so impressionable, I want to be there to give them my all.
are you saying you're setting a bad example?

why?
wheres the headache in having multiple wives, other than them straying?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

When I see men or people saying its nothing wrong with sleeping with multiple partners, it sounds like having your cake, ice cream and pizza. You asking for a stomach ache eventually. Children are so impressionable, I want to be there to give them my all.
are you saying you're setting a bad example?

why?
wheres the headache in having multiple wives, other than them straying?
Yes I am. You can't produce the love and care needed to tender to multiple wives. Sooner or later, someone will want more.

I just don't believe a man, can be a real role model to children acting in such a way.

1 man, 1 wife is the ideal way in my opinion. Its hard enough dealing with 1 woman and her issues. Why have another to deal with?

I believe this is why the American family, ESPECIALLY the African American family is in shambles here.

so you can love more than 1 child, yet you cant love more than 1 woman?

if anything this will build a stronger family imo. but my vision is having more than 1 wife, not separate single babymothers

IMO

the love for your SO and the love for your child isn't the same...
I don't think you gave the thought a good chance
also think the idea would be harder to grasp for a woman that are constantly taught to get married to mr right, while men are high fived for being with several women

Back
Top Bottom