What are YOUR views on Marriage? Natural or Unnatural for humans?

What are YOUR personal views on marriage? Lets keep this civil and not disrespect each other shall we?

I'll respond as time goes on.

Oh yeah no name calling of course. Lets really try to be mature in here. Go...

Natural. I think the meaning and mind state has been perverted through time though. Blame that on society.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

What the hell is unnatural marriage?
????
i think marriage got a bad rap due to society and people thinking they need to get married buy a certain age and by certain standards instead of people wanting to get married. 

I don't think it is natural for a man to only be with one woman for a long period of time. Something that is just of our culture/society. Not saying it is right or wrong, but I don't think any man REALLY wants that without the conditioning that society has put on his mind.

Un natural

It was created by women in order to trap a seed..... have stability in society. Because men are not loyal by nature. Women and society created marriage in order to control men and provide security for women.

What good is it for a woman to get pregnant and the man leaves to spread his seed to the world? Women created this bs to TRY and keep men loyal when in reality it's hard for a man to commit to one vagina for life......

think I said the same thing twice but you get the point

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Stop biting DCALLAMERICAN's steez.

How so? Because I'm asking if you all think marriage is natural for humans?

Natural or Unnatural for humans.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Natural. I think the meaning and mind state has been perverted through time though. Blame that on society.

Culture modifies nature....the dynamics of marriage varies from culture to culture. What is acceptable in one culture, others would find.....TABOO!!!

I've always wanted to say that
laugh.gif

Monogamy is unnatural imo.....men especially have a natural inclination to mate with more than one female. "Marriage" is a cultural construct. For example, back in the day it was totally acceptable for a man to have several wives, in some cultures this is still the case.

Unnatural. There are a number of things that society forces people to conform to, this is just another one.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Stop biting DCALLAMERICAN's steez.

How so? Because I'm asking if you all think marriage is natural for humans?

Natural or Unnatural for humans.

He's saying that, because that's a question that DC would ask. 

So for those saying it is unnatural, how can a man show His children how a man should carry himself, if He is going from woman to woman? Or how can a woman set an example is she is opening up to any dude who wows her?

I know but DC wasn't the first nor last to want opinions.

At one point of time being a man consisted of jumping from woman to woman. So that was an example that men showed their kids in terms of manhood. They still spent time with their kids and showed them how to be a man even though they had more than 1 set of kids by different females.

Originally Posted by Aldo Raine

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

????
i think marriage got a bad rap due to society and people thinking they need to get married buy a certain age and by certain standards instead of people wanting to get married. 
truth

Natural.The TRUE definition has been lost unfortunately.It has nothing to do with expensive *** ceremonies,rings and cakes PERIOD.

So for those saying it is unnatural, how can a man show His children how a man should carry himself, if He is going from woman to woman? Or how can a woman set an example is she is opening up to any dude who wows her?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Oh please, because Marriage is unnatural doesn't mean you're gonna go around smashing different chicks everyday.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Love is what counts, not some document stating you're married and some ceremony, expensive clothes and parties. If me and my lady LOVE each other, then that's it. We can raise a family and do things "married" couples do. I can stick to one woman if we share those emotions between us and have a kid. [/color]

1. Humans and other animals have sex for procreation, there's nothing wrong with this as long as it's done safely and responsibly

2. You bare children, you take care of them.......PERIOD. Nothing wrong with having sex with multiple women, but if you impregnate any of them it is your responsibility to take care of and raise the child by any means....in marriage or otherwise.

3. You're asking these questions under an assumption that promiscuity is immoral......it isn't.

Again this is based on what society deems acceptable....... Who says going from woman to woman is bad or good.

If you can provide for your children and be there for them is enough to prove your manliness. It's not like men fornicate infront of their child for it to be considered bad or not be considered a way a man should be acting.

Women have more control... they are selective. Because a women is selective she is faced with the wrath if she selects many men to have sex with. Like a NT'r once said somethign along the lines of  "A key that can open many locks is always appreciated, while a lock that can be opened by many keys is pretty useless"

I could be wrong//

Don't know. Any psychologist will tell you it's detrimental for a child to live in households that have "open relationships".

So for those saying it is unnatural, how can a man show Hischildren how a man should carry himself, if He is going from woman towoman? Or how can a woman set an example is she is opening up to anydude who wows her?

Question for you, is the morality you're basing this question on natural or is this also another construct of society?

Back
Top Bottom