What arguments do you get into over Jordan sneakers??????

I always get into a long discussion/argument about team Jordans/Jb shoes.
I hate when a cat be like "I got them new Air Jordans".

I be like "No you don't, those are regular JB sneakers. That's not his signature shoe. Like the 10',11's ect."

They continue and believe just because they have the Jumpman on them that they are Air Jordans,lol. WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Another argument is about fakes. They be like "Man check these out, ain't nobody got this color!"

Me: "I know, because they are fake, JB never made those".

Them: "Man you think you know everything....like you the Jordan king. Stop hating"

Me:
smh.gif
smh.gif

lol i get into arguements about the pronunciation of the word bordeaux

my friend insists they are called the borduxes but i tell him its pronounced bord-o.

am i right or wrong?

got into any arguement b.c. somebody told me hare 1s look better than the VIIs.

everyone IS entitled to their own opinion

I've gotten into a few arguments for talkin' sh*t about people's cdp XIs. I'd only have those things if I got'em as a gift. And even then Iwouldn't wear'em (I've heard the Niketalk horror stories about what these do to your feet).

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

I've gotten into a few arguments for talkin' sh*t about people's cdp XIs. I'd only have those things if I got'em as a gift. And even then I wouldn't wear'em (I've heard the Niketalk horror stories about what these do to your feet).

Joints were a full size to small. I duno what the $%% they were thinking.
smh.gif
smh.gif

I had to take the insole out just to get a good wear one day

im in high school(sophmore)
i argue a lot because i wear a lot or older kicks and people say there fake
i rocked 99 Vs and people laughed and said "his Vs got nike air on da back like da fusions"
dumb uneducated hype beasts is what they are lol

Originally Posted by Beavers N Ducks

I be like "No you don't, those are regular JB sneakers. That's not his signature shoe. Like the 10',11's ect."

They continue and believe just because they have the Jumpman on them that they are Air Jordans,lol. WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

you need to stop having that argument with people because you're wrong. if they're legit and they come in a jordan box, and they have the jumpman onthem... they are jordans. you wouldnt tell someone whose wearing a random pair of nikes that they arent real nikes because they arent a signiture shoe. i getwhat you're saying, but you're still wrong.

Originally Posted by bornfeetfirst

you need to stop having that argument with people because you're wrong. if they're legit and they come in a jordan box, and they have the jumpman on them... they are jordans. you wouldnt tell someone whose wearing a random pair of nikes that they arent real nikes because they arent a signiture shoe. i get what you're saying, but you're still wrong.

Word...

OP %%!?? thats the dumbest arguement man...sounds like you a hater to me...

home boi had a pair of Jamaican 9's

I told him them %+#!! was fake

he returned them and came home with navy blue sole space jams , he looked @ me
and said "now I no these ain't fake"?

I looked at him and said do you pawtna
laugh.gif

(not a argument just a simple rant ...)

-bdis-

Originally Posted by MrWavez

bornfeetfirst wrote:

Beavers N Ducks wrote:

you need to stop having that argument with people because you're wrong. if they're legit and they come in a jordan box, and they have the jumpman on them... they are jordans. you wouldnt tell someone whose wearing a random pair of nikes that they arent real nikes because they arent a signiture shoe. i get what you're saying, but you're still wrong.

Word...

OP !+@?? thats the dumbest arguement man...sounds like you a hater to me...

Please, don't act like you don't know what I'm saying. They talking like they are the new signature shoe and like they are the "hype" atthe time.

!** always trying to twist some !** to make them look smart. lol

I said "AIR JORDANS" That's speaking of the signature line. I said I tell them those are not the signature shoes. So sit down and shut the *#+ uprookies. If you don't remeber Jays droppin on Wednesdays...don't bother.

Mostly about my OG's versus their Retros and what Jordan Heat really is. But it is more of a discussion/learning experience for them. Younger peoplebelieve whatever happens to release this day in time that they are "Originals" and that they have serious heat. I just laugh and let them believewhat they want to believe. I let them know that QUALITY beats QUANTITY any day.

i usually get into random arguments about the authenticity of there Jordans, it usally starts by me seeing some crazy looking CW on some XI's, he catchesme looking at them (Only because im shocked that he's wearing them) and begins to tell me how exclusive they are and that no one else in the streets hasthem, i laugh and tell him how wrong he is, he calls me a hater, i whip out the iphone and educate him, he gets all mad and storms off. thats usually how itgoes.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

im in high school(sophmore)
i argue a lot because i wear a lot or older kicks and people say there fake
i rocked 99 Vs and people laughed and said "his Vs got nike air on da back like da fusions"
dumb uneducated hype beasts is what they are lol

i get the same crp but with retros too... lmao one dude had gucci aj xis at my school

Originally Posted by Mac4167

i usually get into random arguments about the authenticity of there Jordans, it usally starts by me seeing some crazy looking CW on some XI's, he catches me looking at them (Only because im shocked that he's wearing them) and begins to tell me how exclusive they are and that no one else in the streets has them, i laugh and tell him how wrong he is, he calls me a hater, i whip out the iphone and educate him, he gets all mad and storms off. thats usually how it goes.
It's funny how we can look at these fake a** sneakers like maggots on road kill, and these idiots still think that we're admiring theirsneakers. Some fakes are so outrageous, that they catch me off guard. Just today saw a pair of Red/White/Blue XI. Homie had the nerve to tell me these were"Oly" XIs!!!!!! I just replied sarcastically "Oh, yeah those are clean". I don't even waste my time trying to explain to these dudesanymore. In most cases it's useless.

bornfeetfirst wrote:

Beavers N Ducks wrote:

Word...

Please, don't act like you don't know what I'm saying. They talking like they are the new signature shoe and like they are the "hype" at the time.

I said "AIR JORDANS" That's speaking of the signature line. I said I tell them those are not the signature shoes. So sit down and shut the *#+ up rookies. If you don't remeber Jays droppin on Wednesdays...don't bother.

rookies? you need to calm down with that thought if that was aimed at me.

bornfeetfirst wrote:

Beavers N Ducks wrote:

Word...

Please, don't act like you don't know what I'm saying. They talking like they are the new signature shoe and like they are the "hype" at the time.

I said "AIR JORDANS" That's speaking of the signature line. I said I tell them those are not the signature shoes. So sit down and shut the *#+ up rookies. If you don't remeber Jays droppin on Wednesdays...don't bother.
roll.gif
Dude gettin salty cause he got called out for his %@!#%*@post

If it's authentic, it's a Jordan. Team Jordans, Fusions, whatever. Some people don't have enough money for the new "signature models".Why does it make any difference to you?

Same goes for the fakes.

You're a lame, especially with that "rookie" line. That didn't even make sense.

I argue with people when they think there Js are hot but there fake, you got to let them know, cuz nowadays people think they the #$+@ if they have a shoe witha jordan symbol on it no matter where they got them from

It's funny because when I compare the quality on my team j's, which go on sale right away, to the cdp's, I sometimes wonder why I pay the jordanmarkup.

Originally Posted by Jcool813

lol i get into arguements about the pronunciation of the word bordeaux

my friend insists they are called the borduxes but i tell him its pronounced bord-o.

am i right or wrong?
tell your friend to stay in school.

mostly with people who want to defend their fake Js. people with lazer 4s claiming they paid $70. i dont even argue i just let people think what they want.

the most argurment i get is when i tell someone there shoes are fake and they try to convince me they are real.

only with my chick, she be getting mad when I pick up, especially on them multiple release dates, like this month on the 30th, I sure will spark some comments!

Back
Top Bottom