What Artists will be looked backed on as Defining the decade

the decade of 00' - 10 ... who will stand out in the future as the major artists that defined it ??

theres alot of choices but one vote goes to Justin Timberlake just because hes been so successful.. Eminem possibly? Nickelback? man i donno..
Portland Trailblazers

go zags​

*flamesuit*

50 Cent

Extremely successful & consistent.
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans​
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

I'm a 90s baby so I came up lisenin 2 imo the best decade of music n yes I do lisen to music from earlier yrs...back to the 60's even.....but this last decade has been horrible.....n you noe there's a problem wen Weezy is the man that defined the decade lol...
Bullet, Right Hook Or I Could Show Em What The Knife Do!

rascal flatts lmao? haha ... Usher?
Portland Trailblazers

go zags​

Before its all said and done, I think Akon will be on the list.

Flame?? :nerd:
nerd.gif

My Pimp Hand Is Way Strong!!!!

Wayne
Kanye
T Pain
Akon

as talented or untalented as they may be there is no doubt that they have had an impact on music in the last few years
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

There's not really anybody that's really been doin it
THE JOKER GANG
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

If ya wanna hate go ahead, but i honestly think its 50 cent. No one on here can say that 50 hasn't held his @#%$ down since he came out. Dude came out with "how to rob" and was straight up droppin bombs on other artists. Everyone knows he gets money thats why other artists don't mess with him. He makes hit records, his freestyles are sick. He's not like artists that can do one thing but can't do the other (cassidy, he could freestyle but his songs are trash, Papoose, his freestyle are sick but his songs are trash, Jim Jones, makes ill songs but can't freestyle) And now a days people think he's wack because he's came out with so many albums in such a short period of time. Thats only because he signed a contract saying he had to make a certain amount of albums before his contract expires. Just wait till 50's contract with Interscope is done and he starts coming out with albums every couple of years....thats when he's going to be Nas & Jay-z status. But that's just what i think.
TEAM SUPREME SWAGGER

50 does not get a pass with that wackness he put out in the title of CURTIS
THE JOKER GANG​
"Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"​

Kanye
Wayne
T-Pain (for that ******ed @#%$ machine...not for talent)
Justin Timberlake

iono about rock and other music types
TEAMBATMAN
Good, even though it's sometimes sidetracked, always, repeat: always triumphs over evil​

Lil' Wayne.
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​

Yall sayin Curtis I can understand but his appeal did not cross over like Eminem's. Curtis would never drop an album da same day Slim would, thats career suicide

Itll probably be Em for his impact on the scene of music and that period of time but we still have 3 years for that 2pac/Biggie hybrid to show up and change hip hop

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Quote:
50 does not get a pass with that wackness he put out in the title of CURTIS
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

Actually, that album isn't a classic. It's only a classic considering the quality of music being made now and that music isn't like it was in the 90's.

:rofl:
roll.gif
Feminine like sandals.

Wanted: '98 Chocolate AF1 Mids, AM 95 "Mita," Air Force 180 "Union," Air Jordan VII "Raptors," SBs, AM 90s, AM 1s, Dunks, or Jordans you have in a size 6-7. Maybe.​

Back
Top Bottom