What backpack yall rockin? Vol. OFFICIAL BACKPACK THREAD

For work.
mesh_backpack1__05465.1426962766.500.750.jpg

Diaper bag
2003485-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

10fc602.jpg

Saw it at a Spencer's and was pleasantly surprised by the quality and construction of it. plus Nightwing ain't all that popular so it should be hitting clearance soon.

Everlane dropped a new backpack. Kinda looks like the Visvim I'll probably never own [emoji]128532[/emoji]

IM LOOKING FOR THAT OLDDDDDDDDDDDDD SCHOOOOOOOOL OLD NAVY BACK PACK IT WAS A NAVY COLOR AND IT CAME OUT IN LIKE 97 BEEN SEARCHING EBAY EVER SINCE

EMS 2500, 2000 

NORTH FACE

I have a Nike elite backpack. It's cool. I can smash everything in there. Even my basketball and shoes and clothes.

About to get this Langly bag for my camera but also looks dope i general. It's weatherproof and can even act as a gym bag too.

sIMG_8985.jpg
tumblr_n7qsqkpAys1stb2qlo1_1280.jpg

I've got this generic black target backpack that I've been using since I started college in January of 2015, still lasted me and gonna be using it for the rest of the time I'm in school :pimp:

About to get this Langly bag for my camera but also looks dope i general. It's weatherproof and can even act as a gym bag too.

tumblr_n7qsqkpAys1stb2qlo1_1280.jpg
This is clean...May have to look into this as well. 
nerd.gif

Right now, I use a Herschel Messenger bag for work. Gets the job done...But a part of me is leaning towards a Chrome bag again...(I don't even bike anymore lol)

Last edited:
This is clean...May have to look into this as well. :nerd:  

Right now, I use a Herschel Messenger bag for work. Gets the job done...But a part of me is leaning towards a Chrome bag again...(I don't even bike anymore lol)

It's a camera bag though but I heard the dividers can be removed and you could potentially use it as a bag. It's on the expensive side but it looks good and is water proof.

http://langly.co/products/alpha-pro?variant=18225739204

^^^Don't tell me you are in insurance. It looks like it anyways.

Man, at least I have high cubicle walls. It seems though more corporate companies are doing the lower walls and trying to be like tech companies. It sucks. I like my fortress.

Current joint. Use it mostly as my carry on/luggage when traveling. I can fit 2-3 days of clothing + essentials + 2 pairs of shoes strapped to the outside. Lightweight big for everyday use unless you need all that space, then it's perfect. I took the detachable seatbelt part off but left the top buckle on.

Products14252-560x374-286448393.jpg

what yall rocking now?

i'm going back to grad school and wanted something new. I want to eventually use it for work and backpacking in the future.

Back
Top Bottom