What Boxer-Briefs/Trunks Are You Rocking? VOL. LetsKeepitClean

Men of NT,
I'm looking for the perfect pair of boxer-briefs/trunks (the shorter version of the boxer-brief), as I have made the transition from boxers...personal preference really.  

I have several pairs, but I find that the legs bunch up towards the end of the day, making them uncomfortable when they do that.  I always find myself pulling them down during my bathroom breaks at work...=\

Champion, Hanes and Calvin Klein (classic fit & Body) are what I have tried.  Though I must say, the Calvin Klein Body fit better than the Classic.

Any suggestions would be great...and NO I will not resort to buying briefs/thongs.

Let's keep it clean/mature fellas.

Men of NT,
I'm looking for the perfect pair of boxer-briefs/trunks (the shorter version of the boxer-brief), as I have made the transition from boxers...personal preference really.  

I have several pairs, but I find that the legs bunch up towards the end of the day, making them uncomfortable when they do that.  I always find myself pulling them down during my bathroom breaks at work...=\

Champion, Hanes and Calvin Klein (classic fit & Body) are what I have tried.  Though I must say, the Calvin Klein Body fit better than the Classic.

Any suggestions would be great...and NO I will not resort to buying briefs/thongs.

Let's keep it clean/mature fellas.

Polo 
pimp.gif

Calvin Klein, Lucky Brand, American Eagle, Puma. Don't stick to a certain brand, all these are comfy for me.
smile.gif

Calvin Klein, Lucky Brand, American Eagle, Puma. Don't stick to a certain brand, all these are comfy for me.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

SON.... Why do you care?

You don't like to feel comfortable in underwear bro?
This isn't a post to figure out what underwear you guys wear just for the hell of it...maybe you missed that fact?

Just hate the fact that my boxer-briefs bunch.

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

SON.... Why do you care?

You don't like to feel comfortable in underwear bro?
This isn't a post to figure out what underwear you guys wear just for the hell of it...maybe you missed that fact?

Just hate the fact that my boxer-briefs bunch.

Back
Top Bottom