what cable company do you use and which is best?

Joined May 4, 2009
timewarner dish or directv? i have timewarner and im getting fed up with all the glitches i have right now. what other choices do i have? no fios in my areaftl

Joined Nov 11, 2007
have time warner.. it's ight..
my girl has comcast.. it's damn near the same
don't know about anything else

Joined Jul 23, 2007
I have directv and TWC in my living room directv is better as far as hd chanels available and nfl ticket
but, it goes out during storms. (And I live inthe thunderstorm capitol of america
)
TWC is what I have thru out the house and they are my internet provider.
Just for the fact the signal isn't effected by the weather, I like TWC better

Joined Oct 17, 2006
I'm with Cablevision, I'm wishing for the Day I can switch to Fios if it were available in my neighborhood smh.

Joined Feb 28, 2007
we have Comcast... they've been alright, but we've consistently had problems with their service for the past 15 years.

our town just got configured for FiOS, hopefully i can convince my folks to make the switch.

Joined May 4, 2009
Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

we have Comcast... they've been alright, but we've consistently had problems with their service for the past 15 years.

our town just got configured for FiOS, hopefully i can convince my folks to make the switch.
whats wrong with the comcast service? what kinda monthly payment are u looking at now?

damu

Banned
Joined Apr 27, 2009
time warner, i wouldn't know how good it is though because i never had anything else.

Joined Apr 3, 2007
Originally Posted by beat street 718

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Used to have Comcast...now have AT&T U-Verse.
how is u-verse? internet aswell?
It's straight. Channel selection is good, but our problem with it is that it slows our Internet connection down, and we have to pay like $5more a month to make our connection faster.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now