what cable company do you use and which is best?

timewarner dish or directv? i have timewarner and im getting fed up with all the glitches i have right now. what other choices do i have? no fios in my areaftl
mad.gif

have time warner.. it's ight..
my girl has comcast.. it's damn near the same
don't know about anything else

I have directv and TWC in my living room directv is better as far as hd chanels available and nfl ticket
pimp.gif
but, it goes out during storms. (And I live inthe thunderstorm capitol of america
smh.gif
)
TWC is what I have thru out the house and they are my internet provider.
Just for the fact the signal isn't effected by the weather, I like TWC better

I'm with Cablevision, I'm wishing for the Day I can switch to Fios if it were available in my neighborhood smh.

we have Comcast... they've been alright, but we've consistently had problems with their service for the past 15 years.

our town just got configured for FiOS, hopefully i can convince my folks to make the switch.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

we have Comcast... they've been alright, but we've consistently had problems with their service for the past 15 years.

our town just got configured for FiOS, hopefully i can convince my folks to make the switch.

whats wrong with the comcast service? what kinda monthly payment are u looking at now?

time warner, i wouldn't know how good it is though because i never had anything else.

Originally Posted by beat street 718

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Used to have Comcast...now have AT&T U-Verse.

how is u-verse? internet aswell?
It's straight. Channel selection is good, but our problem with it is that it slows our Internet connection down, and we have to pay like $5more a month to make our connection faster.

Back
Top Bottom