What capabilities would you like to see in cell phones in the future?

Just as the title says, what do you want to see in the future of cell phones?

Feel free to think in or outside the box.

better battery life. available on all carriers and better signal (although that has more to do with the carriers)

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Unlimited battery life.

This would literally be all I ask for... A slim phone that has a ridiculous battery life/is solar charged.

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

2. STD detection
Before anything happens your gotta swipe your p***y across this board
Let you know what's going on
What type of temperature you running

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

2. STD detection
Before anything happens your gotta swipe your p***y across this board
Let you know what's going on
What type of temperature you running

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
That would be some $*$+ right there.

Originally Posted by PassMeTheSoySauce

voice activated text messaging.

do u want them read to you? or do u want to talk and it takes it down? android 2.1 offers voice to text. im sure there is an app for it on other platforms

Real time cable TV channels.

All current phones that have "TV channels" are super sluggish when you 'change channels', choppy, and it's mostly just clips, and it's whatever the the phone company allows on the subscription plan.

I wanna be able to channel surf on it.

I hate having to wait forever to convert all these damn DVD and DVR'ed shows.

And the devices that do record TV in .mp4 format out now for the most part suck, cause you still gotta do mad work to get them on your phone.

http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/tech_and_web/article7058006.eceKazuum wrote:

Unlimited battery life.

This would literally be all I ask for... A slim phone that has a ridiculous battery life/is solar charged.

NOKIA got your back!
pimp.gif

HERE

I wanna see contact-less Voice command in near future. your mobile phone will do a task when it hears a command with the "keyword" on it. (keyword+command)
ex. "Asimo, Turn bluetooth ON"..."Asimo, call Ms.Parker" or "Asimo, Send sms to Ms.Parker *beep* Im running late, but Im on my way."

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/tech_and_web/article7058006.eceKazuum wrote:

Unlimited battery life.

NOKIA got your back!
pimp.gif

HERE

I wanna see contact-less Voice command in near future. your mobile phone will do a task when it hears a command with the "keyword" on it. (keyword+command)
ex. "Asimo, Turn bluetooth ON"..."Asimo, call Ms.Parker" or "Asimo, Send sms to Ms.Parker *beep* Im running late, but Im on my way."

i was gonna post that story. technology is scary.

roll.gif
@ dude that said STD detection.

um, i'd like a phone that can double as a time traveling device right about now.
frown.gif

USB slot... people should be able to hookup their cameras and memory cards to their phones and have it automatically stored in the air, and blogged, after a few minor changes.. eliminate the computer for that function...

Back
Top Bottom