WHAT CELL PHONE DO YOU OWN?

Quote:
(cj calls KC, KC calls ntyce, ntyce calls hookup. ntyce calls KC to tell him, keep waiting, KC calls cj... "next year"

Dude connected the dots.

:lol:
laugh.gif

Limited kicks for sale!!!
NikeTalk's Rules of Conduct
Welcome to NikeTalk Philippines
Philippines Sneaker Guide

meron ako SE w900i

171276479.jpg

(using k608 camera) nahanginan kya medyo panget quality.. :lol:
laugh.gif

and SE k608i..

171276483.jpg

(using w900i camera)

SE k800i andito na sa pinas...P23k ang price....same din ata sa n72..

btw..i just type P990i sa ebay.com.ph..then boom! it appear...

treo 600 :smile: the palm OS sure helps with notes and what not cause there's a whole plethora of programs for it hehe :smile:
not allowed

^6100 was the :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
phone i had. very classy. too bad i lost it during one of our games. My shorts had a shallow pocket so..its a long story haha >:
mad.gif

i have a N6630 right now and i think its the phone with the best keypad in the world. And its fast, too. :D
happy.gif

my mom recently got the samsung whatever..the "world's slimmest phone" it looks nice..its as thin as my phone's battery.
Think of all the possibilities.
think.design.create.

Nokia 9300i
Nokia 9300 (back up ng 9300i)
Nokia N71
Nokia N91 (back up ng N71)
Dopod 838 - why the hell did I buy this???
Treo 650 - great but heavy
Nokia 7650 - classic, di ko mabitawan. always there for emergency.
Nokia 6230 - too cheap to sell... might as well keep it :smile:

Check out the Samsung XA20 (???)... super slim... 2.0 megapixel camera, nice screen... pimp na pimp sobra. I saw my cousin tuck it in his wallet... its that thin!

Quote:
Nokia 9300i
Nokia 9300 (back up ng 9300i)
Nokia N71
Nokia N91 (back up ng N71)
Dopod 838 - why the hell did I buy this???
Treo 650 - great but heavy
Nokia 7650 - classic, di ko mabitawan. always there for emergency.
Nokia 6230 - too cheap to sell... might as well keep it :smile:
smile.gif

wow! dami phone ah! :wow:
eek.gif

btw may mga for display na nang N93... :pimp:
pimp.gif

Kobe Beef, hows the performance on the 9300i? is it worth buying? i wanted a phone like that before but ive always had second thoughts coz i might not be able to maximize the use of the phone.

thanks!

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

another thing.....to anyone who knows....can you add memory to a phone?

i mean, the Nokia 6101 (no card slot) has a low internal memory....i was planning to add more memory into it in Greenhills or wherever. is that possible?

thanks!

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

I had this phone for a month now....The sound quality is amazing.....I personally think it's better than the ipod, soundwise.But the camera sucks......
NOKIA N91
2195uvm.jpg

[/i]​

kicksten4:

its ok... not much difference from the 9300 except WIFI and faster Internet connection (EDGE, etc.) Color looks cool though.

I love the communicator series... easy to use, fast enough, big memory. The biggest plus is the ability to back everything into the MMC (contacts, text msgs, pics, etc) and restoring it into another unit (hence my spare 9300).

I have to agree with you Sadikmac. I have a 3MP N80 and photo quality isn't that great still. Its still a phone - first.

Work requires that I have two phones so I use both the N70 and N80. Although I'm thinking of getting the E61 (blackberry type).

My Podcast: My Blog: My Vodcast:

Any place in the PI with a brand new P990i unit for anywhere from 30k-32,500k? Looking to get one this week.

Hmmm...anybody who's thinking of buying the Samsung Ultra 9.9 (clamshell version), the keypad sucks. Its like a touchpad but it feels as if nothing has been typed in yet. But overall, its good anyway.

The 6.9 (candybar) is better.

Sucks though, none of these phones can vibrate and ring at the same time. It gets irritating because you have to check it from time to time. Hehe.
Think of all the possibilities.
think.design.create.

Quote:
Last price check - 33,000.

KC,

Can you pick one up for me later this week? I can deposit into your account on friday. I'd email you but you never respond. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Hit me up.

Back
Top Bottom