WHAT CELL PHONE DO YOU OWN?

hey kc, if cj wants the phone already. hit up ernie. you got his cell phone number right? he could probably call our hookup. i don't got my hookups number with me right now. and ernie doesn't carry his sun with him. so you gta contact him on his globe. just ask maui if you don't got it.

Is the wait finally almost over for CJ? dum dum dum...

ntyce,

The waits finally over. haha Yea whenever KC can get it. Thanks for the hookup. If you need anything here, just let me know. Have fun on your vaca.

C

Cj, i thought you wanted 3?

the year long wait may finally be over, and then watch sony ericsson announce in like 2-3months, the succesor to this unit. :rofl:
roll.gif

Hey CJ, did you get your phone yet? just in case u haven't, the price went down again from the last time i told you... let me know if you still want us to hook u up!

ntyce,

I told KC to hold off because I could get it at the same price here (approx $700) but I heard that it went down already. I might go through you guys because I'm supposed to help KC get a few pairs of shoes. Probably in a few weeks. I'll let you know once I hear from KC on how to obtain those "holy grails" :lol:
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom