WHAT CELL PHONE DO YOU OWN?

What's up guys. Just want to see what else you guys have to use as your text machines. I have a Nokia N70, and a Nokia 8890 (LOL). Anyone know when that damn P990i is coming out? I've been waiting since last October. Ask kingcrux. LOL I'll take pics of mine. Pics advised!
SHOP AMERICAN BLVD

^ I still have and using my 8890 hoping to replace it with an 8800 but I still find it too expensive.

Hoping to get the new K800
2K4 Laser Kobe sz 9.5 VNDS (tried on); SBs - ALL 9.5 DS, Band-aids, Vapors, Rip City 2K5 sz 10 DS
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

1100 :pimp:
pimp.gif

girls say its cute
Think of all the possibilities.
think.design.create.

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is Amare Stoudemire -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

BLACK MOTOROLA RAZR V3...needs a replacement though...laspag na...
i still have my 5110 with diff face plates back from the late 90s as souvenir...
but it aint working no more...

nokia 9300i
nokia 6230i

Quote:
8890 is pimp. I shouldn't have given away mine.

That's for sure... sayang mine broke... the good thing is i got it cheap... right KC!

Quote:
Nokia 7610. I've had it for over 2 years already. I need a new phone. Something that doesnt break no matter how many times I drop it...

get the 1100! haha
Think of all the possibilities.
think.design.create.

Quote:
8890 is pimp. I shouldn't have given away mine.

(cj calls KC, KC calls ntyce, ntyce calls hookup. ntyce calls KC to tell him, keep waiting, KC calls cj... "next year")

:rofl:
roll.gif

here in the US, my phone of choice is the Sidekick III by Danger.. the full mini-keyboard makes texting a lot quicker and the web browser lets me post on NT where ever i go

but when im in the philippines, i use an old school nokia 3390 (?) that i bought from greenbelt for P800 :pimp:
pimp.gif

Olympic VII, sz 9 .. Quickstrike XX, sz 10 .. White/Red XXI, sz 9 .. Zoom Lebron III black/black-varsity crimson , sz 9.5 .. Futura P-Rod, sz 9.5 .. HOA Air Max 90 Infared, sz 9.5 .. Mission Blazers sz 9.5

All DEADSTOCK CONDITION (NEVER even tried on) .. LOCATION- Edison, New Jersey; EMAIL- anabolicgardo@tmail.com; AIM- anabolicgardo

Quote:
(cj calls KC, KC calls ntyce, ntyce calls hookup. ntyce calls KC to tell him, keep waiting, KC calls cj... "next year&quot

Ooppss

:rofl:
roll.gif

Seriously I bug the dude every single day asking if that phone has come out yet. LOL

I guess he doesnt mind since I sent you that $4000 purse! :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

AMERICAN BLVD

have the n70 now. nice phone with great features. i still have the old blue motorola "communicator" at home that i don't use anymore. love that phone! dami na nga lang sira... meron pa pala akong nokia 3210 from my ex! haha! tibay! miski ihulog mo sa toilet, buhay pa rin! :b
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom