What cell plan you on? Vol. 2017

Who's your cell service provider?

• Total voters
Searched "Cell phone plan" on Niketalk and there's nothing current. Last time I made this thread was 2014. Guessing things have changed since Lol. Anyways I've always buy unlocked phones so I go where the deal/value is best. Cellular phone plans have gotten pretty competitive lately, and they seem to be changing frequently. Those Verizon and Sprint unlimited plans are intriguing.

Anyways what you guys on? And do why do you like/dislike it? Currently I'm on Cricket and I have 8gb of data with tethering for $55 a month. Everything seems all gravy despite the data speed cap at 8mbps.

same grandfathered unlimited everything plan from 08
data/text/calls
on at&t
with my work discount
i pay $209 and change every month
for all 4 iPhones currently under my plan

Still on sprint sero plan from 2004. $60 for unlimited text/data and 500 min/month. Data speed does not get throttled after reaching a certain amount is used, and I use like 60gb/month. :lol:

Was on AT&T grandfathered unlimited for $120ish

Now on VZW 8GB & a work discount $90ish

Att unlimited since Feb when they were all
Competing with each other offering unlimited..only $75 month..prior to that I had 3 gigs of data (lol) for $90..only problem is now im on my phone all day :/

Still on a grandfathered tmobile plan from years ago for $35/mo. Basically unlimited everything except for LTE.

T-Mobile. 2 lines, unlimited everything (no throttling) for $100.

Verizon .. 5 phones unlimited 22 GB throttle data for 240$
Like it since they got good reception in middle America

Grandfathered AT&T plan with unlimited data/text and student discount for about 85 (Not including the 7 Plus I'm paying for in installments)

Verizon
2 Lines
Unlimited plan.
It's like $161 every month but my job gives me $50 bucks back.

So i pay 111.

Straight talk with att service $45 unlimited talk text and 8 GB of data.

Got a Verizon work phone so that's plenty for me.

T-mo

5 lines

$300 a month

Unlimited all

Our plan got lower since we finished our JUMP plans on our iPhone 6s's

We will be using JUMP again when the 8 comes out

Verizon
2 Lines
Unlimited plan.
It's like $161 every month but my job gives me $50 bucks back.

So i pay 111.

You lucky, my job normally gets 22% off Verizon plans but the Unlimited plan is outside of our corporate perks. So I gotta pay full price.
It's either pay full price at unlimited data or pay discounted at 8gbs/month

Currently have the AT&T Unlimited Plus One thats coming out to about $100/month.

Thinking about making the switch to T-Mobile One Plus for $80/month.

Anyone think it is worth the swtich? Been on AT&T so long not sure how it compares to T-Mobile. Repped for any help.

€12/month plan for my iPhone. Unlimited texts and calls and 500mb monthly limit for mobile internet. It's not like I need to use my mobile internet very often in my condition. Seems like y'all pay a lot more for your cell plans than we do over here. I was just having a quick browse through our providers' cell plans and the highest monthly mobile internet limit I found was 10gb/month. That was around €50/month. Didn't find any with unlimited data use.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom