What century is this seller in...Vol. Plat Fubu at Al Wissam Prices

laugh.gif
what rock this clown been livin under? who the hell gonna drop 500 forsome platinum fubu
roll.gif

a92f_1.JPG

edit* link fixed for those who may want to cop
laugh.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/Plati...3A3%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

http://cgi.ebay.com/Platinum-Fubu-F...rig:$1200_W0QQitemZ280304956612QQcmdZViewItem
bonus: i remember when i used to scour ebay for this stuff cuz retail on it was so high on em like 100 dollars or somethin but when i finally found emreasonable i rocked em to school and shut it down
roll.gif
roll.gif

613f_1.JPG

FubuSouthSidej1.jpg

f5_1_bl.JPG

I have never rocked FUBU in my life, not even when some cats thought it was hot. The gear always seemed tacky to me.

I did the Fat Albert joints back in the Junior High.

bonus: i remember when i used to scour ebay for this stuff cuz retail on it was so high on em like 100 dollars or somethin but when i finally found em reasonable i rocked em to school and shut it down
roll.gif

this dude is crazy with that price,
i remember fubu was on it for a minute..
fubu really opened doors for alot of the lines out now,
of course nters will deny rocking some stuff they wore, cuz we all know nters never followed trends or nuttn...

fubu started aiming it the urban market like no one really did, then others followed (esco, mecca, PNB, SOHK ...)
(correct me if im wrong) but fubu was big before ecko right?? (i know eckos been around for a bit but not sure on dates...)
after the early 90s with cross colours no other brand really came like that, props to fubu,
i owned a few tshirts, nothing super baggy or tooo fancy,
i did always want the 05 jersey,

Real talk I had that button up and the jersey and they both were about $100 each. I remember going to my senior high
school killing it! Them 05 jerseys were mean too. I was one of the few cats who had one so it was cool.

I remember when the Harlem Globetrotters and Ali lines came out and dudes was copping jerseys and $120 jeans
like it was nothing. If rocked correctly shortys was sweating you hard if you had some of this Fubu stuff back then.

fubu reached its peak when i was in like 7th grade(00-01)...all that stuff was in music videos

Back
Top Bottom