what cheers u up quickly? Vol. not depreshhun

F84066DE-05FD-456F-9B2A-010728A5B243.jpeg

liked for Corinne Bailey Rae. I start my day with Corinne Bailey Rae or UMI (she does breathing exercises with the crowd before many of her performances) or Goapele

This guy tryna get some people banned tonight. :lol:
never mane love yall all <3
what movie is this?
My girlfriend.

I should propose soon. She’s an angel.
thats fire, what i love to hear
Sex. Jogging. Meditation. And word to that scalp massage tip too. That ish helps. Also a massage in general to relieve stress. Just stay away from junk food, sugars, and comfort eating. That ish will only drag your mood down more.
good advice famb, what u put in is what u get out
getting high while listening to the joe rogan podcast
elon is dat u?!?!?!?!
I go get a chocolate shake from Chick-fil-A and then park in the empty part of the lot and listen to some oldies.
never had the chocolate shake will try it next time god willing
mane i had a sportscar and that ish didnt make me happy, so i sold it
Going for a run
30 minutes and you are Gucci!
Especially when you got a fire playlist
im scared of running too much on pavement cuz i wanna save my cartilage, i take bike rides instead, solid advice need dat playlist honey
Beating my meat gives me all of the endorphins
dangerous slope fam!!!
do this once in a while, gets the blood pumping and distracts from da messyness of life

Burning a phat one helps me so much.
Idk what i would do without weed honestly

all this studying, female dramas, work.. i dont drink or do any other drug except weed to help decompress

My girlfriend.

I should propose soon. She’s an angel.
Dope. I'm super happy for you.

During the pandemic, we ( me, my mans, n 'em) were able to launch a successful proposal firm.
Pretty much, once we receive your initial payment, we propose for you/on your behalf, thus eliminating
any rejection or embarrassment on your part. If she says "yes," we a notify within 6-8 weeks. If she
says "no", you never see her again. We have 100% success rate. PM me if interested in making this special time even more special.

Congrats, again!

Back
Top Bottom