what cheers u up quickly? Vol. not depreshhun

when something sours ur mood whether it be someone stepping on ur fresh jays, rejection from a job, mcdonalds ice cream machine broke

whats something that can quickly get some dopamine in ur brain and make u feel better

2rwa_1A7RFDz20m48imPOn8vTU9DBSZ37o5g_KkswKR9wCXB9VIO0uM_LbBfsSwFJf-2yoGO0BZG6sYOmDEbKWLJYtCOiQlXCM9HDuBMeBiIXzjI0DM8P2Delzytwb4JV_Tq2ca7s-Cbc-1bSICPbAxaRacmDKCW15MiZ3lH7_OPweTe_Q

when something sours ur mood whether it be someone stepping on ur fresh jays, rejection from a job, mcdonalds ice cream machine broke

whats something that can quickly get some dopamine in ur brain and make u feel better
Sex. Jogging. Meditation. And word to that scalp massage tip too. That ish helps. Also a massage in general to relieve stress. Just stay away from junk food, sugars, and comfort eating. That ish will only drag your mood down more.

Well, what I don’t do is pay attention to anything that the practitioners of toxic positivity have to say. Let’s take what’s going on in the capitol for example! Why be down, depressed about what’s going on there? That has nothing to do with me! That’s white people’s problem!

-sex
-music
-haircut

Mannnnnn I’m ready to take the world on after a fresh fade and beard line up. I’ve been cutting my own hair since the first lockdown. Feels are not the same, even though I’ve saved a ton of money by doing so :emoji_disappointed:.

Back
Top Bottom