What color is this shirt? *Update with picture of shirt I received

^I'll post pics when I get off in a few hours. The shirt I received is a lot darker than the shirt pictured.

If you didnt ask us to examine what color it is, most people would say its gray.

Now that you tell us to examine the color, it does look a bit olive.

Very misleading.

Originally Posted by Apollo Greed

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

I ordered this shirt online and received a totally different color.  However the rep assures that it's the correct color that I received. I informed her that the color is misleading and that I should be able to return it, however, polo doesn't exchange create-your-own shirts.  I'm not going to say what color I think it is or what it's supposed to be, I want your initial opinion.
So OP bought a under armour polo?

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Apollo Greed

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

pPOLO2-6172213_standard_v330.jpg

I ordered this shirt online and received a totally different color.  However the rep assures that it's the correct color that I received. I informed her that the color is misleading and that I should be able to return it, however, polo doesn't exchange create-your-own shirts.  I'm not going to say what color I think it is or what it's supposed to be, I want your initial opinion.
So OP bought a under armour polo?

The shirt pictured is the slim fit polo, i purchased the classic fit. I just used that picture for the color reference.

should've googled it OP.  loden is greyish olive green but still more green.  imo, i see grey...at first
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom