What color is this shirt? *Update with picture of shirt I received

pPOLO2-6172213_standard_v330.jpg

I ordered this shirt online and received a totally different color.  However the rep assures that it's the correct color that I received. I informed her that the color is misleading and that I should be able to return it, however, polo doesn't exchange create-your-own shirts.  I'm not going to say what color I think it is or what it's supposed to be, I want your initial opinion.

*Update*

Here's a pic of the shirt that I received.  I called Polo again and the rep I spoke with this time was very helpful, she was apologetic for the mixup and offered me 30% off my next purchase. I even asked to speak with her supervisor to inform him of how professional she was. 

The actual shirt is even darker than it appears in this pic too.  IMO, it is "greener" than the one in the first pic. 

i am thinking its grey. my initial thought was oliveish

but don't the colors have a name when you buy the shirt? Couldn't you just look at the name of the color.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

pPOLO2-6172213_standard_v330.jpg

I ordered this shirt online and received a totally different color.  However the rep assures that it's the correct color that I received. I informed her that the color is misleading and that I should be able to return it, however, polo doesn't exchange create-your-own shirts.  I'm not going to say what color I think it is or what it's supposed to be, I want your initial opinion.
So OP bought a under armour polo?

Originally Posted by Jking0821

i am thinking its grey. my initial thought was oliveish

but don't the colors have a name when you buy the shirt? Couldn't you just look at the name of the color.

I thought it was dark grey also, and I received a dark green shirt. According to the rep, the pic is Green, I was like 'are you serious'. I see others think the same thing tho. BP the owner hit it on the head, Dark Loden is the color. The typical person won't know that though.Shopping in the store > Shopping online.

Back
Top Bottom