what colorways will be in the vi/xvii countdown pack?

I Recently saw the Carmines this week, they really aren't that hottt. They're okk. I would prefer white/infrareds or blk/infras. And for the XVIIs Iwant lightnings or the white/red pair.

o man i hope they come out with the carmines. i dont care wat 17s come out ill still cop cuz both r hard.

I'm hoping to see wht/infrared VI and black/silver XVII. Either way, I'm still not sure if I'll be getting this pack yet

it has been confirmed it wiil be the air jordan 6 carmines and the air jordan 17 black and silver you can find this and more at sneakerfiles - air jordanrelease dates thats were i seen it

man it would be sick if the 17 were all black and red color way that would be sick a new color and white infra six and we good

I want some Lighning XVII's, sooo underrated.

As for the VI, i'd prefer the black/infra, white/infra, or carmines...but I'm buying the pack no matter what colorway.

Maybe times 2 at that.

80vtyc6.jpg

73c68g2.jpg

eff the carmines and you underworld hypebeasts jumpin on OG collectors*$!@!%, seriously.. carmines are past their time anyways..

it is CONFIRMED the 6s will be the CARMINES and the 17s will be BLACK/METALIC SILVER. all you have to do is go to SNEAKERFILES and look under AIR JORDANRELEASE DATES and you can find it.the release date is 5/24/08

Originally Posted by mafiasco

eff the carmines and you underworld hypebeasts jumpin on OG collectors*$!@!%, seriously.. carmines are past their time anyways..
So you'd rather have some fruity retro+ colorway instead????
indifferent.gif

this will probably be the only pack I buy unless the XX/III pack is stealths and black cements. so i hope hope hope they're carmines haha
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bjvig414

this will probably be the only pack I buy unless the XX/III pack is stealths and black cements. so i hope hope hope they're carmines haha
smile.gif

Same here.

Back
Top Bottom