What company or product has forever lost your business???

Say what you guys want about BWW, Olive Garden, Apple Bees but those places succeed because of their marketing and filling in the niche market void.

I agree, food ain't all that. but Buffalo Wild Wings is that go to place when you want some bar food and a place to watch the games, UFC fights, etc.  Plus you can play interactive games so girls love to go there to play trivia.  Girls+sports+beer and food = hang out spot

Same goes for Apple Bees and the such.  
It don't be no ho's in the BWW round my way , but Applebee's used to have ladies night Wednesday that brought the chicks OUT ...I ain't been in a couple years tho might have to see if it's still poppin

Ordering at BWW with the sauce on the side is the best way to get the wings.

I need to buy a few bottles of the garlic parmesan sauce to use as dip for pizza and fries. So good.

Olive Garden, after i found a plastic wrapper from what is probably packaging for something, in my Tour of Italy. It was buried in the sauce, had a few bites prior too. Went in for another and discovered a long strip of plastic. Never again....

I tried Pizza Patron for the first time about a year ago. Man, I don't know how it's possible to be worse than a Lil Ceasars Hot n Ready :x

NFL... Still keep track of the Steelers but man, 3 1/2 hours to watch 11 mins of actual game play? Nah...

NFL... Still keep track of the Steelers but man, 3 1/2 hours to watch 11 mins of actual game play? Nah...
I remember when you used to be in the NFL threads with the Ravens slander , good times :lol: ...but I feel u I've been losing interest in the NFL for the past couple years and watching the other Football a lot more (shoutout to international tourneys and Man U) :pimp: ...I still support the Ravens n keep track of what's going on but I can see my NFL luv slippin ...

Cheers frshstunna frshstunna ! Mike Wallace is going to be Flacco's best friend this season.

Also gotta co-sign with the nissan slander... I bought a new fully loaded 2000 altima years ago & it had trouble starting. The state of MD legally declared it a lemon & the dealership slid me into a brand new fully loaded one (with the new body style at the time - what it basically is now).

I started having light smoke coming from the tailpipe here & there so I took it to a mechanic friend of mine & he told me the transmission was going to go. I ended up getting (at the time) a 2003 Accord & I haven't looked back since.

Will never ever ever buy a nissan again.

When I was told PF Changs was really good and left disappointed. 

I'd rather go to a cheap, authentic chinese spot.

Damn my mans bought a brand new 05 Altima here in MD too n it's been nothing but perfect to him ...he said he gon push it to the limit :lol:

There are tons of affordable, authentic spots here in the Bay Area. Listing all of them would take me a while :lol: I don't even know why people here go there when there are 1000s of better options.

But just for an example, I live close to a Korea Town where I can get all you delicious barbeque, fried chicken, drinks, etc. for cheap, and they taste a lot better than the generic American stuff the places I mentioned serve. Most of them have TVs to watch sports games, karaoke, etc. so there's always something to do other than just eat too.

Last edited:
There are tons of affordable, authentic spots here in the Bay Area. Listing all of them would take me a while :lol:

But just for an example, I live close to a Korea Town where I can get all you delicious all you can eat barbeque, fried chicken, drinks, etc. for cheap, and they taste a lot better than the generic American stuff the places I mentioned serve.

C'mon famb don't be one of those people :smh: :lol:

Not everyone has that available to them though. Those basic restaurants are find for the niche the serve IMO

It is like someone saying "Chipotle sucks, this local spot I go to is way better". Welp that may be true, but i got 45 mins for my lunch break and I just trying to get something decent. So Chipotle will do.

I agree, but I wouldn't put Chipotle in the category of spots I mentioned. Chipotle is fast food while Cheesecake Factory, PF Chang's, Olive Garden, etc. market themselves as actual decent restaurants, and at least over here there's AT LEAST a 30 minute wait if you go to a place like that during lunch or dinner. Not worth it all for the crap food they serve. I'm with you though; if I'm in a rush, I don't really care much as long as it's edible, but if I'm actually looking for a place to eat, I'll go to the 1000s of other better restaurants instead

Last edited:
Damn my mans bought a brand new 05 Altima here in MD too n it's been nothing but perfect to him ...he said he gon push it to the limit
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I'd like to see this , but what's a brand new 2005 ?

Outback >* for cheap eats .

Last edited:
Y'all brahs should have went to Eastern Motors, I heard they have very lenient, allowing you to use your employment status to determine your credit worthiness.

Also they have a wide variety of vehicles to choose from; Ford, Hyundai, Chevy, BMWs, and minivans. Each locations has over 600 cars, trucks, and SUVs

Are you brahs listening to me?

You'll should probably let them put you in a vehicle today, and finance the today sum.

Back
Top Bottom